What have you done to your MSP today?

The 03.5 wing was painted today. Tomorrow I'm going to install it and then Monday gonna get the middle holes welded then might try to paint the spot myself or take it to a shop.

What are your AFRs when it "stutters"?

WB sensor failed months ago and haven't replaced it yet. I am using the same tune I have on my other MSP that never ran leaner than 11s on that car, I know it isn't the best idea but I will swap another motor if it blows. I replaced the plugs and ignition setup and it runs a lot smoother but will still cut out like fuel cut sometimes when it hits 11-12psi. It may be fuel cut or there is some residual oil in the intercooler from the old turbo and when I pulled the MAF to clean it there was a noticeable puddle in the pipe. This seems a little far fetched but considering the cutting out doesn't always happen it may be oil drops hitting the MAF. Otherwise the car feels very powerful, if I hold a steady foot it will run 10-11psi all the way to redline.

What are your AFRs when it "stutters"?

Do you still have the FTC installed? I set it up as an AFC with vacuum/pressure instead of gauge pressure but I have read the FTC uses the gauge pressure setting. It seems to run fine this way but I am curious which is the 'correct' way. The instructions say vac/pressure but others posted that was incorrect.

You will have to paint the entire trunk lid, not just the spot.. you could prob blend it but withouy experience your better just bombing the entire trunk lid. At least the top of it. Then you can polish blend into the back of it.
Depending how flush the weld can be prepped you might want some heavy ass sealer.

Fished the entire msp gearshift out last night. Definitely took.less time than screwing with the clip ect.
Fish p5 one tonight and swap.

Prob gonna pull the msp engine out soon. But not steal mbsp. Just gonna tap p5 block/pan. Motor has 315km so not gonna get too fancy.

With msp engine out, I might make a custom wire harness for it. Should significantly dress it up when put back together.

Swapped my msp shifter over to the p5. Are the 4 bolts notched for adjustment? Should I have had it in a particular gear before tightening them?

Just seems to take a lot more effort to engage gears than I remeber in the msp. Filled motor mounts not solid.

After the install... Loving it.

1a5d454fcdb1628205f3cbc5700d3949.jpg

d7ef16684695de77db68bfaf376aa266.jpg

Screwed aroubd with the lever today. Still stiff to engage. I guess the trans isn't as nice as the stock shifter led me to believe.
Old synchros or maybe too much motor movment? Msp just kinda slotted in where this takes a little effort to get into gear.

1574 was running relatively well, had lots of power at full boost but slow throttle response and would occasionally cut out for a second. Then yesterday when I started it the damn thing sounded like it was running on 2 cylinders and had no power at all. Just installed new plugs two days ago, swapped the coils and boots and no change. Swap to different coils and different wires, no change. Swap to another set of wires and changed one coil and swapped the boots again. Runs a little better but still missing bad. Cleaned the MAF sensor (there is oil in the pipes every time I remove the MAF which I am thinking may be the cause of my problems) and reset the battery and it's running better but still missing and low on power. So I gave up and drove the other one. Starting to get tired of all the continual issues with this thing

Back