Failed smog for high NOx at 15 mph.

any updates can you get the stock bypass back on your car?
The dealership has had the car since thursday. The only feed back I've gotten is that all my sensors are working properly and further testing is required to determine if the cats are bad and what's causing the issue. I'm gonna pay them a surprise visit Monday morning to see what's going on since I can't phantom them spending 4 days on this with no results. The intake was modified to use the Audi TT bypass so going back to the stock setup will require re-modifying the intake again. Could that really be an issue for smog though?

hmmmm it might i know your problem is test related but i always fail visual due to that bypass. I wonder how come they havent said anything to you yet...

Get a pic of that bypass you have when you get a chance i would like to see how you set it up please

Nothing yet. The dealership is suppose to call me later today. It will be 7 days tomorrow, smh.

That happens a lot when a car is difficult to diagnose from a technician's viewpoint. You should not have to wait this long though, very unprofessional.

That happens a lot when a car is difficult to diagnose from a technician's viewpoint. You should not have to wait this long though, very unprofessional.
100% agree. Though the car is back in my posesion and passed smog the service was subpar and communication was sporadic and really initiated by me. I wanna thank everyone for their help. Basically they decarbonized the engine and that brought the Nox within the limit, but only barely. Let's hope I get a break from now on. MSP headaches for the win.

And to think I haven't had any cats for a couple years now! I'm glad you got it figured out man

Back