The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

A number of them are new to auto-X are afraid of the unknown for the most part and intimidated as well. I think the core of the guys that ran yesterday will do more events, as they had a great deal of fun. I am sure I can get them to come out to NE Ohio events. It would be helpful, if they can have their own class/run group for the Novices of OMS. It would not be difficult to do that, just have them add an X or an O (OMS) to designate the group.

we can do either, there more people that show up the easier it will be to set up a separate run group

we can do either, there more people that show up the easier it will be to set up a separate run group

Cool, I won't be at the next event, we'll be @ VIR. But I will post it up and I am sure that you will get some interest in the event.

I don't like you guys I'm going to Toledo.

Juuuust kidding... 57.93% chance I will go to Lakeland.

Autointerests/Smokey's Dyno Labor Day Event

http://autointerests.com/events/535

A number of us will be there and hoping that other will come out and do ride alongs or sign up for the Intro to HPDE. I have worked out that we will ge Parade Laps during with the caveat, that you donate some type of school supplies, pens, paper, markers, etc or a $5.00 cash donation. We will donate the items to FOX 8's "Stuff the Bus", which should be coming up soon.

We will have pictures taken as well of all of us on track during this time. I will have more info as it becomes available.

Maybe some of the OMS guys will come down with the temptation of a parade lap.

Maybe some of the OMS guys will come down with the temptation of a parade lap.

A couple have already signed up for the HPDE and oters are coming to hang out. Jamie Barone is coming out to drive and hang for the weekend,too!

Who signed up for the HPDE? As far as I know it will probably be Pablo, you, Will and hopefully me.

A couple have already signed up for the HPDE and oters are coming to hang out. Jamie Barone is coming out to drive and hang for the weekend,too!

Hooray for more meeps. Can you get Jason to allow us the use of a few garages again? ;)

Who signed up for the HPDE? As far as I know it will probably be Pablo, you, Will and hopefully me.

Ryan Krise and Tim Markul are cofirmed, Jamie Barone is in and I think a couple of his sponsored drivers are doing the intro to HPDE. I expect a couple of more OMS guys will be in for the Intro as well.

Will, I will look into a garage for us again.

Last edited:
Autointerests/Smokey's Dyno Labor Day Event

http://autointerests.com/events/535

A number of us will be there and hoping that other will come out and do ride alongs or sign up for the Intro to HPDE. I have worked out that we will ge Parade Laps during with the caveat, that you donate some type of school supplies, pens, paper, markers, etc or a $5.00 cash donation. We will donate the items to FOX 8's "Stuff the Bus", which should be coming up soon

We will have pictures taken as well of all of us on track during this time. I will have more info as it becomes available.

I will be at the NEOHIO solo on the 24th and the Autointerests event on Labor day and may be the PA trackcross on Aug.17.
Stuff the bus happened last week. If you want they can make a $5 donation the Marc needs tires and other stuff fund. :)

Woo-hoo! See ya then, buddy.

And "stuff the bus" is what I'm going to say from now on when something bad happens. "Ahhhh, stuff the bus. I just blew a vacuum line.".

I will be at the NEOHIO solo on the 24th and the Autointerests event on Labor day and may be the PA trackcross on Aug.17.
Stuff the bus happened last week. If you want they can make a $5 donation the Marc needs tires and other stuff fund. :)

We can still donate items, per the news director I know at th station.

Balls. I'm out for the 24th NEO SCCA auto-x. I've got a gig at the R&B Hall of Fame ceremony. Whatever that is...

I'll be at TEA like always on the 24th
Might not be running the MSP though because if the clutch slipping on WOT at 6psi :( Don't know what I'll be driving.

Last edited:
I'd like to do the trackcross, but don't think that's in the cards. I really want to work on the Honderp.
The autocross on the 24th is a very good possibility. I think the Fiat needs to smack down some Mazdaspeeds again. :p

Back