New Mazda CX-9 GT Meteor Gray w/ Tech and Rails

:
2014 Mazda CX-9 GT with Tech
MazdaCX9small.jpg

2014 CX-9 GT bought and drove off the lot on Wednesday. Love the car so far. I definitely think it's the best styled Crossover/SUV out on the market. Good power and nice interior. The Nav is slow, but I use my iPhone for nav so not an issue. One thing I wish it did have was a bluetooth button so I could activate Siri. Here is to hoping maybe an update with Carplay will come along someday.

Attachments

• Mazda CX9 small.jpg
    Mazda CX9 small.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 4,211
Well this one already had the roof rails installed on it. I don't think they come with it stock.

Ya I love the color. My previous car was a 2005 Acura TSX with the same color. It was hard to get rid of that car. Loved it, but needed more space and a newer car for our growing family.

That Meteor grey color looks great !!
It really shows the lines of the Kodo style in the front.
and IMHO the Meteor is the closest matching color to the lower plastic door panels and plastic wheel flares, so the whole car seems to flow with one color where as lighter colors have too much contrast.

One thing I never figure out is why car manufacturers chrome the handles as upgrades, color matched handles
seem more uniform when looking at the car's profile.

Black is nice too, but the upkeep on black cars
is too much work.

I have yet to see the Reflex Blue 2014 CX9 in person but
Imagine that's awesome too

Last edited:
Congrats critic81! Excellent choice. You have good taste! (2thumbs)
My CX-9 GT is also in Meteor Grey color and I love it.

Thanks guys! I've since gone a long trip with it and loved it. Very happy with my decision.

MazdaCX9small.jpg

2014 CX-9 GT bought and drove off the lot on Wednesday. Love the car so far. I definitely think it's the best styled Crossover/SUV out on the market. Good power and nice interior. The Nav is slow, but I use my iPhone for nav so not an issue. One thing I wish it did have was a bluetooth button so I could activate Siri. Here is to hoping maybe an update with Carplay will come along someday.

Yes! Enjoy!

Back