iracemine's purpose built N/A ST2 thread

Pcv runs through intake looks like. Still running a maf? That K&N is a narrow tube I had one
attachment.php

If you are looking to change the PCV then look at ProVent products - I'm thinking of using the 200 model.

Attachments

• $_1.jpg
    $_1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
got a back up bumper, will try and save the hood, and got my eye on two fenders from Milwaukee. After that shes good as new.

Was going to tear off all the broken stuff and keep running for the day untill I found the little puddle under the radiator.
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 1,351
Out with the old!!!
attachment.php

In with the new (now I am 1/24 Mazdaspeed)! Love the speed headlights, but they will most likely be getting covered. Matched the paint with duplicolor. AND this time I am leaving in the bumper support to not have to deal with this again, again. Yes.... again. If you look at the driver side frame rail in the first pic) you can see I have done this before.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_1947.JPG
    100_1947.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 530
  • 100_1945.JPG
    100_1945.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
Loving the headlights! I JUST put the same pair on mine and they look worlds better even though i wont have brights for a bit. I just need to man up and solder the power to the brights to the extra pin on the dual filament bulb. I also still need to adjust them as they are pointing right in everyone's rear view mirror heh heh. I dont want to be that guy... but while i am; TAKE THAT NEW CARS WITH HIDS THAT ARE TOO BRIGHT!!!

Hey man,

Getting an alignment done. And given the cars no longer a daily curious to know what caster and toe you use?

Cheers

Hey man,

Getting an alignment done. And given the cars no longer a daily curious to know what caster and toe you use?

Cheers

Caster I run in the rear position with the ksport top hats front and back. And as for toe in the rear I like to run 0. For the front I run about a +1/8" for smaller tracks, and about a +1/16" for large tracks. What degree that comes to I am not sure. Ever since I switched from - to + my car throws itself into the corners, and under full throttle it just polers through the corner instead of pushing. I also am not concerned about tire life too, since I heat cycle through them before I ever get close to using up all the rubber.

If I need anything more or less than that I can control it with tire pressures or my rear adjustable sway bar. Definitely not a daily driver set up, but I feel I am the fastest when I am putting the least steering input into this fwd car. Its a great balance of the rear of the car wanting to come around and the front end ever so slightly wanting to push but pulling the rear end through the corner giving me a perfect 4 wheel drift and polering though the corner under 100% throttle.

Excuse the ignorance but rear position? Thought when moving to coils the caster became fixed due to hat design?

I seem to remember the hats being asymmetrical. So if you mounted them one way you would get stock and if you reversed them you would then get a degree or so out of them.

How did you get those oil injectors/squirters removed without damaging them? I am too scared to even de-glaze the FS-DE using a bead hone with those protruding into the cylinder.

Back