My newest Mazda

After seeing and driving in this car, all I can say is Awesome! Someday I'll have old school rotary in my garage as well. Love it Chris! Hope you enjoy the pics. Thanks for having me over. Was a perfect day to be outside.

mazda_rx4a.jpg

mazda_rx4b.jpg

mazda_rx4c.jpg

mazda_rx4d.jpg

mazda_rx4e.jpg

mazda_rx4f.jpg

mazda_rx4g.jpg

mazda_rx4h.jpg

mazda_rx4i.jpg

mazda_rx4j.jpg

Quick shot of the two cars. Come next Spring when my car is back into summertime mode I'd like to do another shoot with them together. What do ya say Chris? ;)

mazda_rx4_rx8.jpg

Amazing pictures Josh!!!!

They make this POS look really nice. I am amazed at what you can do with that camera,as the pics make it look better than it did in real life in my opinion.

I am up for another session with your car in the spring. By then I should have better wheels on the car as well.

I just noticed in the pic with both cars that the rear side windows on both cars have a very similar shape to them. I wonder if that was by design in Mazda's part? I always thought the RX-8 shared some styling cues with the first gen RX-7,and it clearly does,but never saw any RX-4 in it til today.

nice car chris!! love the air box cover! i'm willing to bet the windows weren't an accident....i think everything they did on the 8 had a purpose and was designed in!

Most welcome Chris. You are right, it does share some styling cues. I'll have to bring my RX-8 book next time we meet. You should see the amount of concept designs they created for the car before finding the final balance.

(woowoo) Glad I found this thread...Welcome Chris...Josh posted some amazing pics of your RX-4 in this thread: 1974 Mazda RX-4 (2thumbs)

I must say...Very cool...I'm diggin' the old school Mazda look more and more...It seems more and more people are getting into old school Japanese rides these days as well...(thumb)

Please do keep us updated on your Mazdas and enjoy the forums! :D

I dig it. I'd love to see my mopar loving bro's face if I showed up with one of those lol

Back