All Mazda photoshoot in front of OCC

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
Captured a few of our members here in front of OCC before I left for the day. Including our host Storm with his "rally" Mazda 3. Looks awesome bro!

occ_mazdas1.jpg

occ_mazdas2.jpg

occ_mazdas3.jpg

occ_mazdas4.jpg

occ_mazdas5.jpg

occ_mazdas6.jpg

occ_mazdas7.jpg

occ_mazdas8.jpg

occ_mazdas9.jpg

occ_mazdas10.jpg

Nice shots as usual Josh. Remind me next time to not be lazy and let you take some shots of my car.

Haha....after the night before I don't think anyone had a clear head that morning. TGIF FTW!

Haha....after the night before I don't think anyone had a clear head that morning. TGIF FTW!

i stopped remembering what happened like....an hour before we left fridays. hahaha. then i reeeeally dont remember what happened. thanks for taking those pics of my car. we only had a reg digi cam and those high res shots you got of mine will surely make its way to a frame. thanks again.

Great pics! LOL at Bruce's car transforming.

I find more people would look at the car if I left the roof half up. Got quite a few nice comments about the car. Felt very good.

Thanks for taking the pics Josh. Still looks better in person. The wheels don;t seem to come out right in the pics. Too much black?

It's about the right brightness of black on my monitor. But I agree, all cars look better in person.

ohh i think i just got an eyegasm from those amazing pictures. great shots Alt

No point in including a few favs in my response here because there ALL SUPER JUICY shots...Nice work, Josh! (2thumbs)

Back