Pics! MSP/MP3 Bumper FTW!

Circuit

Low and Slow
:
03 Protege5
Had my front bumper replaced with the MSP/MP3 front bumper after my uncle's ML mercedes decided to take a chunk out. Here are the pics. Lowered all the way down on Tein SS. Pics taken my GF and myself using her Canon Rebel XTi and SD870is. Questions and comments welcome! (cabpatch)

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_46301.jpg

IMG_4639.jpg

IMG_4640.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

very nice pics of your ride man. Making me wanna slam mine all the more. arent they the same though? I mean, your stock p5 bumper and the msp/mp3?

awsome you got it replacedthough. no lip? =O?

also, what fogs you running?

very nice pics of your ride man. Making me wanna slam mine all the more. arent they the same though? I mean, your stock p5 bumper and the msp/mp3?

awsome you got it replacedthough. no lip? =O?

also, what fogs you running?

The msp/mp3 bumper does not have the ugly orange side markers in front of the wheels. Fogs are Catz SR's.

I also wired the fender side markers to be on with the parking lights, and still blink with the turn signals. Super easy.

your car looks beautiful! do you plan on taking off the side moldings?

Thanks! That is something I really need to look into.

Last edited:
The msp/mp3 bumper does not have the ugly orange side markers in front of the wheels.
Thought that was just a 02 vs. 03 year model thing. MP3/P5 is the same bumper. MSP is different & doesn't have the fogs, right? Either way, car looks sweet.

Both 02 and 03 P5's have the sidemarkers. MP3 and MSP both do not. 03 MSP has fogs like P5 and MP#. 03.5 MSP has the redesigned lip which deletes the fogs.

Also I think that between the 02 and 03 model years on P5's the sidemarkers flipped upside down but I'm not positive.

I just won a pair off ebay for $120 shipped, I'm stoked
bw2.gif

Wow sweet deal! I originally got mine from Ebay for $200 shipped, and then someone hit me @ work and broke one. Corksport was able to order a single one for me for $110 shipped.

Back