WTB: "wants & needs" list

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
mazda protege5
okay. guys and gals, i have a 2003 mazda protege5 i am in the market for certain needs and wants! some needing right away and some wanting. will be labeled if "needed" or "wanted"
Brand is not a factor (unless mentioned)just main goal is to have it and to have it for the right price, ITEMS IN RED ARE ACQUIRED
NEEDS:
engine: Forged pistons and rods - adjustable cam gears -
440cc injectors (wrx or rc engineering) - PERRIN Fuel Rail - HIgh Output Fuel Pump (walbro)- Underdrive pulleys or fully built FSDE engine for $2000-3000 with shipping. engine mounts (side mounts) (prefer STREET UNIT )

Transmission :
"""(in need of asap)"" Fidanza 7.5 Light weight, stage 1 clutch act or exedy stage 1 (found and will be shipped and payed for)

Interior : DEfi gauges boost - egt - volt - fuel and air (went and bought diff brand) there s no way im paying 600 just for gauges.!!
daveB brushed aluminum rings (have and will install) , Perrin dual dash meter pods, a carputer monitor touch screen/complete carputer setup or pioneer avic ,z2 (have and waiting to be installed). went with this carputer a lil hassle i have no time right now to tinker with the car

good quality replacement speakers, "SPEED 3 LEATHER SEATS JUST FRONTS"

Suspension :
JIC magic full coilover $500 -1000 (have and installed) or the k sports , AWR endlinks or racing beat progressive rear sway bars ( have and installed), brembo or rotora big brake kit $500 - 1000

WANTS:
Exterior :DG CF grille - type II CF eyelids (have and installed) - CF Down forcers - Rear CF rear valence piece , window vent visors ,
OEM roof rack US version and or CDN (Canadian) VERSION . if not those yakima or thule silver in color not black MAZDA OEM BUG Deflector ( have and installed )

ill update if i forgot something , i know i have more in mind but i am sleepy

update: 8-08-07 , the fiber image hood no longer exist its been sold. but i can offer you accesories whichever you need. just need to confirm on price before i get it.

Last edited:
THANKS. ill check it when i have the time,

Also, you can get the Racing Beat swaybar kit from Mazdastuff.com or even Onlinemadzaparts.com (vendor on here). You get all the mounting hardware as well as a new replacement rear crossmember needed to mount the rear bar.

I also would recommend www.sounddomain.com for the speakers and/or Pioneer AVIC-Z1. Like you, Im also looking for a Pioneer navi unit so if you find them for cheap, let me know. Im looking for the AVIC-N1 with all the goodies as well (back-up camera, voice command, etc).

I also highly recommend www.crutchfield.com for the speakers and Pioneer unit. They might be a little bit pricey, but their customer service and product knowledge is top notch. Plus I think if you do a search on here, maybe, you can find a discount code you put in when you pay for your items. But you have to be a first time buyer though.

And for clutches, check out either protegegarage.com or actclutch.com (I think thats what it is). I don't know too much about those since I drive an auto, but I hear nothing but great things both about the websites and the brand of the clutch.

thanks to all that responded. here we go. its seems its not clear.

i will be posting end of the month for everything that i have bought if i bought nad if it went through. basically its based on paypal transaction. so it will be posted to whom link me to a sale forum or not , and that will show the purchase transaction from PAYPAL , and who linked it. so ..

say .. visors parts.com or something... -- stevewhatever here. or what ever screen name.

gots it?

bump. update. found the jic fla a2 on other forum. bought the eyelids who sent me the link>?

Where did you end up buying the eyelids from? Carfieldenterprises.com has some for sale too if you didn't see those already. Post pics of them when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back