TAS2.jpg

TAS3.jpg

TAS4.jpg

TAS5.jpg

One more with Black Mazda5 w Kenstyle Kit
TAS6.jpg

TAS7.jpg

Last edited:
It's the same with every new Mazda Model...until the car hits the showrooms and gets into the peoples hands...then everybody thinks there cool ;)

Sweet Pics! I'm sure the Mazda5 will be a hit in Japan! :D

I really like this Mazda5, soon my P5 will be paid of and I need something with more space for the weekends so this might be a weekend MiniVan :D, hopefully with a Hiboost or MaM Kit :D

Does anyone know if the Jspec and USspec bumpers will be the same?

That is awesome....I would actually consider buying that and modding the piss out of it....that is the hottest MV I've ever seen.

I like it. It's a mini-minivan. (lol2) And FWIW I'd totally pimp a new MPV; it's the baddest minivan out on the market!

I must say I am loving all the new exciting compact models that are coming to the US market (finally). I LOVE the compact/subcompact Euro cars. Case in point: the Peugeot 206 (I am a big rally fan). I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of those. :D

AND I LOVE THE xB!!!!!!!!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
I like it. It's a mini-minivan. (lol2) And FWIW I'd totally pimp a new MPV; it's the baddest minivan out on the market!

I must say I am loving all the new exciting compact models that are coming to the US market (finally). I LOVE the compact/subcompact Euro cars. Case in point: the Peugeot 206 (I am a big rally fan). I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of those. :D

AND I LOVE THE xB!!!!!!!!
I agree 100% with everything in this post...inclusing the xB ;)

Back