Opinions -- How Long Should I Wait

bonesmp5

:
Protege5
Last month i bought something from a member in this forum -- since then he has not been around --- the last PM i got was on the 9th and he said that the money went thru and when he gets time, he'll ship them out ---
Its already pass the 30 day mark -- so I missed the window to make a claim with PayPal -- (my bad)

so thru some search and posts of my own -- i was able to get his cell # --
i called it and left a message --- but to this day still noone has seen him ---

So -- am i s*** out of luck until he comes back on ?????

any advise or opinions appreciated :)

some peeps in here know of him and say that he is creditable --- or at least nice :)
he also told me before hand that he was very buisy and didnt know if he could get them out before the holidays --

i know you take a chance when buying over the net -- so i'll just hope this isnt my loss --- (drinks)

Well the fact that it is a pretty busy time of the year doesn't surprise me this person didn't call you back. Although that isn't an excuse for poor salesmanship.

I would keep trying to get ahold of him since it is now past the holidays, and I wouldn't really sweat it right now. It may have been that he is just really busy and hasn't gotten around to it.

I would give it another week or so before really going after him/her.

Out of curiosity, what did you buy? And for how much?

thats what i was thinking ---
im kinda worried but at the same time im not --- its just a wierd situation :)
AndrewF150 said:
Well the fact that it is a pretty busy time of the year doesn't surprise me this person didn't call you back. Although that isn't an excuse for poor salesmanship.

I would keep trying to get ahold of him since it is now past the holidays, and I wouldn't really sweat it right now. It may have been that he is just really busy and hasn't gotten around to it.

I would give it another week or so before really going after him/her.

Just keep harrassing him now, call like every hour and be like "wtf you #@$(&@(#$ I want my money or my stuff!!"

Than it should work out one way or another.

Back