Plugging leak in oil return

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
anyone know of any kind of material that i can spray on or whatever to the pan end of my oil return? i had bad tools when put the end on (when i shortened it if you recal) and it has sprung a leak. i need to fx the leak...

i didnt know if i could like put some sort of silicone or something around the edges of the fitting (itsn ot a HUGE leak) even though its like a hose.

the problem is that i dont have much stuff that is strong enoguh to cut a braided line, and if i cut the whole shebang i might end up making the line too short...

plus if i get beau to send me a new one put together etc, i had planned on changing my oil today, its like 750-900 miles overdue...i mean its mobile one, but still ii like to hit it up every 3k...

one more problem is its a b**** to get up under the turbo to connect return line without taking teh turbo off :(

any suggestions?

let me clarify that the leak is coming from the hose end before the fitting. you know how you have to cut the end and then tighten it etc...thats whwere its comign from, not the metal fitting itself or anything.

Back