mpi installation

dominoy2k1

Contributor
:
02 1500 4x4, mp3
ok so i am almost done installing the mpi. one question........

#16 Install the red Turbo module wire to pin #80, 12 volts key on.

[font=&quot]#19 install the red wire on the Turbo module to the red/white fuel pump feed wire.
[/font]

i dont get it....

dominoy2k1 said:
ok so i am almost done installing the mpi. one question........

#16 Install the red Turbo module wire to pin #80, 12 volts key on.

Hmmmmm They both speak of the red wire... I need to review my instructions...

[font=&quot]#19 install the red wire on the Turbo module to the red/white fuel pump feed wire.
[/font]

i dont get it....

the instructions i got from matthew say a blue wire for 19. but i have no blue wire on my TM...

are you sure?

did you connect the wire under the console yet (i forget the number or color i thought it was red/white)?

obvisously i gave you all the wires :) but can you post the instructions here i dont have them anymore.

dominoy2k1 said:
yeah thats step 19. both steps talk about the the only red wire on the turbo module...
um, so where did the blue wire go? what colors do you have from the TM?

i got all of them except for the blue one that is talked about in your instructions. the instructions nick gave me say its a red wire. i dunno. the thing is i have no "extra" wires on the TM that i could use for the red/white wire.

Matthew said:
are you sure?

did you connect the wire under the console yet (i forget the number or color i thought it was red/white)?

obvisously i gave you all the wires :) but can you post the instructions here i dont have them anymore.
im stupid, i gave you no TM, so maybe nick changed the instructions?

dominoy2k1 said:
i got all of them except for the blue one that is talked about in your instructions. the instructions nick gave me say its a red wire. i dunno. the thing is i have no "extra" wires on the TM that i could use for the red/white wire.
you ran out of wires?

yeah no wires left on TM. the tuner still has like 4 left. its the wires that were taped together. i think its a blue,pink,gray and another i think. i have to check it out.

Matthew said:
you ran out of wires?

dominoy2k1 said:
yeah no wires left on TM. the tuner still has like 4 left. its the wires that were taped together. i think its a blue,pink,gray and another i think. i have to check it out.
if they were taped together i/beau didnt use them

yeah i believe they are for the extra injectors. hmm reminds me i have to fab up a intake pipe with some injectors.

Back