MSP Tranny problem?

skilletrx

Nemo0o
Hey all this has been happening for a few months now, I tink I ought to get someone to look at it: When I'm shifting (not high rpms), I push in the cluth, and add gas, but when I add gas, it starts vibrating like its gunna stall, but it wouldn't... Whats the deal with this, does anyone know? Also, lately when I go into reverse, it grinds... I don't move or anything, its just when I shift into reverse, it will grind...

Can anyone give me any insight on whats up with the killer vibration/grindage? I'm stock btw

Why are you giving the engine gas with the clutch in? Unless you're talking about downshifting & rev-matching.

It grinds going into reverse because there is no synchro on the reverse gear. If the gears aren't lined up perfectly, it will grind a bit. It's common, no real worries about it here.

vibration

FC3s Boy said:
i would try a motor mount it should help
its not like an idling vibration, its pretty violent. it feels like going uphill at 5mph, in 5th gear.

Any more suggestions, ideas?

are you using the stock BPV,SMIC, and Piping? A vacuum leak could cause your rpms to drop real low when letting off the gas. which would cause the vibration.

Back