Online stores that sell install kit / wiring harness

zoomx2

Hello !!

I am despartely looking for an Online store (or someone who will accept international orders), that stock the Scosche (or Metra) install kits / wiring harness for the 2002 Protege! Preferably places who dont charge a ridciulous amount for shipping either (US$30 for shipping two bits of plastic is a bit crazy!)

I live in Australia, and I am having the hardest time trying to find *any* kits to replace the stock HU! Any other aussies in the same boat?

I have found a wealth of info on this site that has been very helpful so far (such as part numbers, etc), but none of the online stores you guys get your stuff from (e.g. crutchfield) wont ship to Australia!! Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Cheers

Hey dude... i'm in the same boat! I'm about to purchase a JVC deck that is only single DIN size and i'm worried about how it'll fit and look when it's in...

if you get anywhere with it, let me know... I'd prefer bolt on kits rather than going down the custom road... i've been there before and it ain't pretty!

Cheers!

I think your best bet is to go to a large electronics store where there is audio stuff available... they can probably get you the wiring harness and kits no problem. I went to a local store here and just bought a scosche wiring harness and dash kit.... i'm sure there's a store over that carries scosche products! ps. I'm in Canada so i thought i would be s*** out of luck too! but turns out they have it here :)

Back