Found the oil leak

Wiggles422

:
MSP #654
I sprayed everything down with engine degreaser and then ran it and found this... (It looks clean in the pic b/c I just wiped it down before that) How is this fixable? Would I have to get a new one of those fittings? The nearest Mazdaspeed dealer is a good 4 hours away. The turbo hasn't been making any weird noises could it still be damaged? If that's the case I'll be taking it to the dealer.

Edit: my oil pressure gauge is usually around 10psi at idle once it's warmed up. At higher rpms it's at 50psi.

Attachments

• IMG_0629 copy.jpg
    IMG_0629 copy.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
its a TSB...just wasnt properly tightened down by the factory...tighten it down and see if that fixes it, if not take it to the dealership and they'll replace it....happened on mine...

My turbo did the same thing! I took my car into the dealer and all they did was tighten the line down.

you guys just dont b**** and moan enough when you go in (bicker) . Ive found that if you go over their heads enough and make their lives a royal pain they'd rather just do as you ask and have you out of there, then do it their way and have to listen to you get them in trouble......my relationship with the service manager now is such that i go in and tell them what needs to be fixed and they generally dont argue. ITs amazing what a call to the General Manager and Mazda NA can do for an attitude adjustment....

DSMConvert said:
you guys just dont b**** and moan enough when you go in (bicker) . Ive found that if you go over their heads enough and make their lives a royal pain they'd rather just do as you ask and have you out of there, then do it their way and have to listen to you get them in trouble......my relationship with the service manager now is such that i go in and tell them what needs to be fixed and they generally dont argue. ITs amazing what a call to the General Manager and Mazda NA can do for an attitude adjustment....
Wow thats what im talking about!! You should accompany me to the dealership(2thumbs)

lol

Latest posts

Back