Gran turismo 2

NJP5Guy

:
2003 Black Mica P5 5spd
Today, since i feel really bad, i decided to play some old school games ie PS1 games. i pulled out GT2 and wanted to try our cars(actually the 323f sport20 awd)after hearing that it was in that game. all i have to say is damn. that thing is so slow. even w/ the 170+- HP and AWD i barely ran a 17sec 1/4. even after a stage one turbo and a few minor mods the best i mustered w/ 230HP was a 14.66 1/4. thats pathetic. it definately was a trip playing that old game. we shall see how quick it is when i put the stage 3 turbo on it. can't wait for GT4 to come out on PS2. maybe they will actually have a real P5 in it....i doubt it though.

Nah they won't have th p5. Prolly miata though. Yeah it is slow in the game, but it's amazing just how accurate it is in terms of cornering compared to real life. After racing with a stock 323f, try getting a civic or whatever. You'll see the difference. Also, after upgrading the hell out of it, the 323f is an amazing machine. Wait till you see it with the racing modification *drool*

LZ
Z

wow, spooky. I just went home and pulled out the PS1 just for fun and found our car also. Dejavous(sorry if spelled wrong)

not just that but i also found an AE86 like in Initial D. It's also in the same color as Takumi's tofu delivery car.

forzas gonna be better than gt4 because every gran turismo has been exactly the same except for graphics and cars

Stealth5 said:
forzas gonna be better than gt4 because every gran turismo has been exactly the same except for graphics and cars
Forza Motorsports for xbox? yeah...we'll see about that one, I'm skeptical. I think GT4 will be great and will be very surprised if it turns out to be anything less than that.

hopefully its not like street racing syndicate - hyped to hell for over a year and turdtastic upon release.

Stealth5 said:

When you have achieved perfection gameplay-wise, all you need to do is improve on the delivery

but i want something new before ill spend $50 on a new gran turismo

edit: actually ill buy gt4 for ANY price if they fix the sense of speed. i wanna be able to tell about how fast im going with having to look at the speedo, the old ones make 100 look slow

Hopefully they won't be too success-happy and spend very little money and time making a game expecting the name to carry it. Like most of the Star Trek games. ugh!

LZ
Z

I still love to play the old school ps1 games, and Have been waiting for GT4 to come out....soon....
but the entire list of mazdas for GT4 is here
1. Mazda MX-6 GT 91
2. Mazda 323 4wd Rally Car
3. Mazda 323 MPS Concept 01
4. Mazda 626
5. Mazda 767B Race Car 89
6. Mazda 787B Race Car 91
7. Mazda AZ-1 A-Spec
8. Mazda Cosmo Concept 03
9. Mazda Cosmo Sport 68
10. Mazda Eunos Cosmo 20B Type-E CCS 94
11. Mazda Lantis Coupe 2000 Type-R 93
12. Mazda Mazdaspeed Protg 02
13. Mazda Miata V-Special 93
14. Mazda MX Sportif 03
15. Mazda MX-3 90
16. Mazda MX-5 89
17. Mazda MX-5 98
18. Mazda MX-5 1.8i 00
19. Mazda MX-5 MPS Concept 01
20. Mazda RX-01
21. Mazda RX-2 70
22. Mazda RX-3 71
23. Mazda RX-4
24. Mazda RX-7 76
25. Mazda RX-7 86
26. Mazda RX-7 GTUs 89
27. Mazda RX7 RE Amemiya Race Car
27. Mazda RX-7 Spirit R 02
28. Mazda RX7 Type RS 98
29. Mazda RX-7 Type RZ 00
30. Mazda RX-8 02
31. Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car
32. Mazda RX-7 Savanna GT-Turbo (SA22C) 83
33. Mazda Xedos Super Touring Race Car

I'm gonna use the Mazda 323 and hybrid that biatch. If you guys know what I mean, use Gameshark to put another engine it and other parts. I'll tear up the tracks like no otha!

The max the 323F can get in gt2 is 388. And it's still pretty slow. I prefer 2 to 3. I think 4 will be awesome with car selection. I can't wait to see what all the old musclecars will be like.

Back