Gt4

That headline is going to be a big boost for the Forza Motorsports team. Unless the it falls through as well, it will be x-box live enabled.
3.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

I'll end up buying both, but only because gt4 is coming out a few months before Forza. Anticipation of GT4 is the only reason I havn't tossed the PS2.

I as well have only kept my PS2 around in anticipation of GT 4, and to play all the other GT's. As for the car lists I think that is only partial...In GT2 they had a ton of Mazda's (well at least enough to fill a page), including the 1999 323F Sport20, I'm almost positive they will have at least a few more cars, They haven't even put in any Miata's in that list It's only the most popular sports car of all time ( i am acctually pretty sure of that ). I can't wait.............

I just found the entire carlist... linky thing is here forums.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27299

but to make it easy here is the Mazda's :
Mazda MX-6 GT ?91
Mazda 323 4wd Rally Car
Mazda 323 MPS Concept ?01
Mazda 626
Mazda 767B Race Car ?89
Mazda 787B Race Car ?91
Mazda AZ-1 A-Spec
Mazda Cosmo Concept ?03
Mazda Cosmo Sport ?68
Mazda Eunos Cosmo 20B Type-E CCS ?94
Mazda Lantis Coupe 2000 Type-R ?93
Mazda Mazdaspeed Prot駩 ?02
Mazda Miata V-Special ?93
Mazda MX Sportif ?03
Mazda MX-3 ?90
Mazda MX-5 ?89
Mazda MX-5 ?98
Mazda MX-5 1.8i ?00
Mazda MX-5 MPS Concept ?01
Mazda RX-01
Mazda RX-2 ?70
Mazda RX-3 ?71
Mazda RX-4
Mazda RX-7 ?76
Mazda RX-7 ?86
Mazda RX-7 GTUs ?89
Mazda RX7 RE Amemiya Race Car
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R ?02
Mazda RX7 Type RS ?98
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ ?00
Mazda RX-8 ?02
Mazda RX-8 LM Race Car
Mazda RX-7 Savanna GT-Turbo (SA22C) ?83
Mazda Xedos Super Touring Race Car

Apparently Mazda has made a dent into the Gaming market.

heh I bought the driving force pro for when GT4 comes out yet there still are no decent wheels for xbox... I'm looking forward to forza but I sure as hell ain't playing it with the gamepad or a piece of s*** wheel

toucci said:
heh I bought the driving force pro for when GT4 comes out yet there still are no decent wheels for xbox... I'm looking forward to forza but I sure as hell ain't playing it with the gamepad or a piece of s*** wheel
Word, thats pissing me off. I have so many racing games, and I really wanna nce ******* wheel..they better have one soon, or else I will blow them up, aha aha aha ha aha aha...lol. Oh well

**** whats up with the protege only having 4 gears???? thats ****** gay as hell!!

AZDriftR said:
**** whats up with the protege only having 4 gears???? thats ****** gay as hell!!
huh? I got a 6-speed....

Back