Mazda5

eting_pro5

:
'03 Pro5
I know this information isn't exactly "new" but every thread I've seen about this has referred to it by it's concept name the MX-Flexa or as the Mazda4.

Seen in the attachment is the Mazda5, a small seven seater minivan for European markets (and possibly Japanese??).

Previous pictures of the car have shown it with four standard doors, not the rear sliding doors. This picture also shows a roof rack on it.

The lil' blurb next to it says that U.S. dealers want a five seat version to compete with the Scion xB.

I'm not sure that something like this would compete well against the xB, but in my opinion it looks real hot....for a minivan.

Attachments

• Mazda5.jpg
    Mazda5.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 207
eting_pro5 said:
I know this information isn't exactly "new" but every thread I've seen about this has referred to it by it's concept name the MX-Flexa or as the Mazda4.

Seen in the attachment is the Mazda5, a small seven seater minivan for European markets (and possibly Japanese??).

Previous pictures of the car have shown it with four standard doors, not the rear sliding doors. This picture also shows a roof rack on it.

The lil' blurb next to it says that U.S. dealers want a five seat version to compete with the Scion xB.

I'm not sure that something like this would compete well against the xB, but in my opinion it looks real hot....for a minivan.
Mazda5 discussed in this thread:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78690

It is confirmed for the European and Canadian markets. We'll know more about it (including if it'll come to the US) in just over a day when it is introduced at the Paris autoshow (although I'm sure most of the talk on this forum from the Paris autoshow will be the Mazdaspeed6).

Back