ya'll sleep to much

Sir Nuke

ya know something....there sure isn't much action on the board after 2 a.m. you guys/gals sure sleep too much......night shift SUCKS!!!!!

on an unrelated note, im hungry and thirsty and theres nothing to eat or drink here and im sewing my pants up. :(

The perks of working grave shift, I'm awake all night, but then again the replies do come kinda slow. But, at the same time there is a 6 hour time difference between here and the east coast, so there usually is someone else on also

Sir Nuke said:
ya know something....there sure isn't much action on the board after 2 a.m. you guys/gals sure sleep too much......night shift SUCKS!!!!!

I'm right there with you Nuke...Scheduling changes and promotions took me off my shift rotation on evenings and back into night shift.

So, I'll be back on here riding the light so to speak waiting for replies at 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, all the way up to 7am...

You guys better get it together and start staying up all night.

We need an official late night site cook...anyone up for the job?...I don't know about you guys but I get seriously hungry around 2...3am.

So, I'll be back on here riding the light so to speak waiting for replies at 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, all the way up to 7am...You guys better get it together and start staying up all night.
-StuttersC

.....Im with you

Re: Re: ya'll sleep to much

StuttersC said:

I'm right there with you Nuke...Scheduling changes and promotions took me off my shift rotation on evenings and back into night shift.

So, I'll be back on here riding the light so to speak waiting for replies at 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, all the way up to 7am...

You guys better get it together and start staying up all night.

This is me 4 nights a week. I work from 23:00-09:00!:eek:

Re: Re: Re: ya'll sleep to much

LinuxRacr said:

This is me 4 nights a week. I work from 23:00-09:00!:eek:

YEAH!! Power to the NIGHT SHIFTERS!

I only get to work 2300 to 0700, sometimes I get to work from either 1900 to 0700 or 2300 to 1100...

My favorite is the days off...

Dexter said:

4 by my count
:confused:

i work at UPS unloading trucks. 4 hrs of trucks is plenty for me :D

Oh, come on now...You can handle more than that...Wait 'til it get's closer to Christmas.

Back