Mazda Roadside Assistance Phone Number

MAZDA USA Roadside Assistance

1-800-866-1998

Have VIN and Tag # handy when calling

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I thought this number should be somewhere on this board in case someone needed it and didnt have it handy.

(notcool) (notcool) (notcool)

I came to my office to get a few things done, grabbed some stuff to take up and locked/closed the door before i noticed that the keys in my hand where for the office door and //NOT// the car. SO anyways, locked the keys in the ignition (i thought the car was still on bc of TT...nope!). I remembered about road side assistance, but the 1800 # was on my keychain (in the car - no good), so i tried to search the web and this forum w. no luck. One post did come up w. someone in the same situation but no usefull info was given. I finally was able to get the # and I thought i would just post this up incase someone (or myself again) needs the # but dosnt have it w. them and they can just search for it here.....Off i go to await help in the parking lot =P

let us know how long they take so that if we ever need to use it, we know how long we need to wait. i hope their service at the dealership is no indication of the roadside service.

actually their response time for me was pretty quick, it will be the towing co. or whoever comes out that will cause an increased wait. very prompt answer and courteous too.

(locked keys in car, took approx 45 min to get them out from time i dialed roadside to time i drove away). A+ in my book!

protejay5 said:
damn, thats fast. i hope if i ever need it that it will be that quick
i was surprised too. i was just off a major interstate at an outlet mall. i gave them my location and the pop-a-lock guy had no probs finding me in the parking lot.

another interesting thing was that MRA will cover the car not the driver so if anybody else was driving w/o me and they had a problem, MRA will still come out no questions asked.

unwound said:
another interesting thing was that MRA will cover the car not the driver so if anybody else was driving w/o me and they had a problem, MRA will still come out no questions asked.

thats awesome

protejay5 said:
let us know how long they take so that if we ever need to use it, we know how long we need to wait. i hope their service at the dealership is no indication of the roadside service.
They just came out now (12:10am EST) and i had called @ 10:10pm EST...not incredible to say the least - but when he did come, that guy pop'd that door open in under a 1 minute (bowdown). However, i wouldnt take this as a normal response time bc there seemed to be some kind of mix up between the mazda rep and the local guys they contracted down here. The mazda rep was nice enough call me a few times just to check up, see how things were going and keep me up to date as to an ETA, so that was a (+).

I think i'm going to keep a little paper in my wallet w. this # along w. a spare just in case :)

you guys are funny but not as bad as one guy i spoke with from montana i think it was.

mazda printed our club's letter and a pic in the zoom-zoom magazine back in 2002, so this guy calls me up and says that I (???) should print the pictures of his car in the magazine. i was like, i am just an owner, i have no affiliation with the mag. anyways, he tells me about his car and then he says "now that the 1 year warranty is up, i can do a lot more to the car".... what a *#$&# idiot.

YellowMP5 said:
you guys are funny but not as bad as one guy i spoke with from montana i think it was.

mazda printed our club's letter and a pic in the zoom-zoom magazine back in 2002, so this guy calls me up and says that I (???) should print the pictures of his car in the magazine. i was like, i am just an owner, i have no affiliation with the mag. anyways, he tells me about his car and then he says "now that the 1 year warranty is up, i can do a lot more to the car".... what a *#$&# idiot.
that guy should never be allowed to own another car for his stupidity.

Back