what other struts/shocks?

So what other struts are there that are made for our car (speed proto). Tokico, KYB, Koni, ect... i need to replace mine and i am looking for something that will be better for lowering the car also. i know KYB's are good for lowering than tokico are, but i cant find them for our car. thanks for any help that is given.
-george

Tony at AWR will put blistein inserts in your struts that have been shortened and revalved properly for your lowered car (he'll revalve them specificly for the springrate of your lowering spring or coilover. Tell him Tom Bicknell sent you... I don't get anything out of it, but I like him to know I keep sending people his way.

I think its a much better choice than Illuminas. Adjustable shocks that do both rebound and compression aren't really good for much 'round here.

awrracing.com

His contact info is there and some info too. Revalving and modification would be pretty pricey (I think) The illuminas are about an inch shorter than the stock p5 struts.

I saw the Tokico Illumina's on ebay for $465 shipped......very good price, wish i could get my hands on em.

Back