30K mile service, anyone done it yet?

Bloke

I'm about 1500 miles away, just wondered if anyone had has this done, what it involved & how much $$$$$

cheers
Bloke'

I brought mine in at 25000Km... Cost me 250 bucks, but I also had a bug/rock deflector put on (I tend to tail gate slower drivers and my hood was looking a little chippy, if you know what I mean). :p

service

yeah, i bought my car used, it was 8 months old, with 18k on it!! i know thats a lot, but the woman, who owned it b4 me was a sales rep for Pyzer (sp) so she put all highway miles on it. i've had it a yeah & put 10k on it, which is normal.
Wow, i can't belive how cheap that was, i've been quoted like over $300 by 2 dealerships!!!

i'm going to still look around!
Anyone here work at a delaership?? can they explain what exactly happens on a 30K service, & what the usual price is??
cheers again,

Bloke

Well I know they changed the oil, rotated tires, checked the brakes, plugs, tire pressure etc... Hell they even washed it and waxed it.

RyanBlueP5 said:
I brought mine in at 25000Km... Cost me 250 bucks, but I also had a bug/rock deflector put on (I tend to tail gate slower drivers and my hood was looking a little chippy, if you know what I mean). :p

Makes sense that if you're from Montreal your hood would be dinged from tailgating, but at least your turn signal bulbs will last forever due to low usage. ;)

bmorton said:

Makes sense that if you're from Montreal your hood would be dinged from tailgating, but at least your turn signal bulbs will last forever due to low usage. ;)

Thanks....... Hey wait a minute......:mad:

Bloke said:
I'm about 1500 miles away, just wondered if anyone had has this done, what it involved & how much $$$$$

cheers
Bloke'

That is a lot of mileage...good to see you are getting your money's worth outta your car. :) Do you just have a super long commute or just love to drive it any chance you get?

milliage

Bit of both, i bought he car used with 18k on it, (old owner was a sales rep so did a lot of mins in 1st 10 months. i've done another 10k in8 months. yeah i love driving this car, but i also have a fairly decent commute, ( about 75 miles per day) plus i work in IT for a company that has 4 other offices in the New England area, so if i have to visit other offices i take my car (and get paid 35cent per mile Hehehe)
also i've done a couple of good long trips, i live in Boston Ma, & have been to Canada 2 times, upper NH, VT etc, and NY twice also.

hey i bought this car as transport & thats what i'm using it for.
cheers
Bloke

Latest posts

Back