ecu diagram

morris

hi, Im new here, I tried to do a search on this but got nothing...

I need an ecu diagram so I can hook up my v-afc-2 from apexi

has anybody tried this piggyback or the s-afc-2 wich would be exactly

the same on our cars?

i have the diagrams, but they are too big to post here, the zip folder is 3.2 mb

Pm me with your email and i will send it to you if i can..... (drinks)

Hi..

PM sent!!!

Thanks alot for this info!!!

Have been waiting for quite a while for this!!!

Where did you source them from?

if that involves the pcm...good luck cause you will definantly need it...

maztechnhtown said:
i have the diagrams, but they are too big to post here, the zip folder is 3.2 mb

Pm me with your email and i will send it to you if i can..... (drinks)

Hey, Also new here... If you can forward to me, I will post on my website...

i will PM you...

Krs

hotmail sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

well if anyone can turn it into a smaller file PLEASE let me know...

I know we can get at least 12 whp with that apex

have you received the email morris??

i haven't yet..

set up a yahoo account...

its free and you get 100mb..

Make sure not to hook up anything to the ignition system...the 3/6/8 use pcm controlled generators instead of alternators...the power fluxuations are enough to destroy most aftermarket piggy back attempts at ignition tuning. A/F tuning works well though, but not much to tune on the 3. (It isnt' sickly rich like the 6s is).

not much to tune on the 3. (It isnt' sickly rich like the 6s is).

interesting though..

cos the 3 has the mz6's engine, and is a detuned version...

which would mean to me that there is alot more potential to get the same gains as a mz6, and being lighter than the 6 would have heaps of potential..

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong here...

The 3 has the 6i's engine...which gets to around 11.5:1 at 6500 rpm.
The 6s (3.0 V6) gets to below 10:1 at 6500 rpm.

dyno.jpg

The 6i/3s can obviously get some gain from AF tuning...but its not going to be ALOT, cause the engine is already running in a decent range stock vs something thats running PIG rich. (Like the v6 mazda 6s, which gains almost 20 hp from A/F tuning)

if I can get atleast around 10 whp thats good enough for me.....since there aren't much mods yet every little thing helps

Sorry guys, not very smart here.....but i want a fast 3. What does this part do and what does it cost?

this is not a part... it's a wiring diagram of the ECU in your car. You probably looking for a ECU reflash or a chip upgrade or something....

Can someone email to me too please....

tvalenziano@yahoo.com

Also, is the 10-12whp I keep hearing about realistic?? I didnt think these cars ran that rich...I've also heard this on the 6, but not for the 3...then again...this is the 1st time I've seen anything on tuning the a/f on the 3 so.....

allright~ has anybody that posted after me got any response?? I don't think they have it here....

Back