Delsing Motorsport Update

Hey Guys,

Came up for some air here and wanted to fill everyone in here. Life has been quite interesting (read "challenging"). In a nut shell, I landed a design/eng. full time position with a company I have been trying to get on with for a very long time. Good for the family and just all around. It is consuming all my time right now. So as you all can see, no bracket kits.

The reason for the post quite frankly is to see if someone (qualified only) wants to take over the project. At this point, all working drawings are done. Bracket pieces are cut for 25 sets. Billet end links are done in short and long(lowered cars), spacers done. Billet bearing mounts for the big three piece bar are done for 5 sets. I will be willing to pass it all along to a qualified person/vendor, enginerring documents and details to complete it all. All for my cost. That's right, all you do is pay exactly what I have in the cut and machined parts and it is yours to market and resell. Only catch here is you have to prove to me you can do the quality work and carry it all through.

Those of you who have been following this know it works and delivers. Here is your opportunity. I will only respond to e-mails directed to delsingmtsp@aol.com for details. And, yes, it may take a few days for me to get back to you. Thanks and God bless!!!!!

Godspeed!
Dave

Wel I hope someone picks it up because I am on my second set of E bushings they will wear out again I'm sure.

DOH..

If if you have a complete set up (endlinks for lowered car) laying around i will paypal you asap for it..PM me

i hope someone can take over this project.

Damn, does this mean that all your projects will be dropped, including the Big Brake Project??? I was really looking forward about improving my stopping abilities

Micaspeed! said:
Hey Guys,

Came up for some air here and wanted to fill everyone in here. Life has been quite interesting (read "challenging"). In a nut shell, I landed a design/eng. full time position with a company I have been trying to get on with for a very long time. Good for the family and just all around. It is consuming all my time right now. So as you all can see, no bracket kits.

The reason for the post quite frankly is to see if someone (qualified only) wants to take over the project. At this point, all working drawings are done. Bracket pieces are cut for 25 sets. Billet end links are done in short and long(lowered cars), spacers done. Billet bearing mounts for the big three piece bar are done for 5 sets. I will be willing to pass it all along to a qualified person/vendor, enginerring documents and details to complete it all. All for my cost. That's right, all you do is pay exactly what I have in the cut and machined parts and it is yours to market and resell. Only catch here is you have to prove to me you can do the quality work and carry it all through.

Those of you who have been following this know it works and delivers. Here is your opportunity. I will only respond to e-mails directed to delsingmtsp@aol.com for details. And, yes, it may take a few days for me to get back to you. Thanks and God bless!!!!!

Godspeed!
Dave

Thanks for the update! Hopefully someone qualified will come along and help us out! I want these badly!

hey dave can u sell what u have and sell ur detail drawings to a company...i relaly wanted ur sway bar brackets, spacers and endlinks....i can pay now :)

i know the brackets would move.....dave already had models tested by independent memebers on this board too..........i want a set of sway bar brackets, spacers and endlinks...maybe the hollow bar too if i got enough cash :)

I was going to buy one in late july as a part of my mods...Please someone pick this up. I just can't stand going to the dealerships anymore.

I was testing Dave's rear Swaybar brackets - in a nutshell they work as they should, but the aftermarket polyurethane bushings do need regular lube every 6 months or they squeak (this was anticipated and is literally a 60 second job, only requiring a grease gun, no lifts or jacks). I don't have the manufacturing resources to put this to market, but do know from the various IMs and messages I've seen that there is a market available which should support the project. I don't know Dave's costs but would anticipate it's a financially viable project for someone with the resources to manufacture the brackets.

I've referred Dave to several others who may help... hopefully this gets off the ground!

Good luck and Godspeed, Dave!

I'll I can say is

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*catches breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Im kinda dissapointed not at Dave or anything hes done awesome so far, but its upseting to see him get that far and have to pass it over, honestly Id rather all the products be produced by Dave cause he was the maker and from my experience he has great knowledge about them (having a MSP) so its a real bummer that Dave cant make all these great upgrades

Have you emailed around? Perrin, wagner, hiboost, and ion all come to mind as potentials.

I'll do it if you teach me what I need to know. :)

Yeah some vendor step on this! MAM, MPI, Hiboost, someone. . .

I could make these, but I really don't have the time either. If I ran out of time, I could have the machine shop down the road from me do it, but I just know that I have time either with work and child and all. . .but if someone has to do it. . .hmmm. . .

Back