Where to do 15k mile service in Bay Area?

dolanh

:
2002.5 PR5
Hi all,

I recently bought my PR5 at 13k miles, and quickly enough i'm up to 15k. As I'd like to keep the warranty going, i'm looking for somewhere to do my 15k mile service. I live in San Francisco and work in San Jose, so recommendations for places in either city would be useful. The Peninsula (and East Bay, I guess, if the shop is incredible) are also possible.

Thanks,
Dolan

15k mile service is pretty much just changing oil/filter check all the fluids, tires pressure, lubricating door hinges and all that crap. Why not do it youself? There is alot of info in this forum to do all that. Most places charges $299 just change oil/filter and check stuff. I dont think itll void your warranty if you do all that stuff yourself, just make sure used the recommended oil and such. This is just my opinion. good luck. But if you still want to spend your $$ I always have good experience at Oak Tree Mazda in San Jose with their other services..

Last edited:
i will not void your warranty if you do it yourself or have your own mechanic do it.

Latest posts

Back