Lowering springs or coilovers???????

blmindy402

:
2001 Mazda, Protege
I have a 2001 protege es 2.0 and I want to lower it about 2". I am not going for speed, just looks. Which would be the best way to go, and which brand is the best to go with? I am kindof new to all this and I need all the help I can get.

Thanks!

Goldline springs have a 2" drop all around. since you guys rarely see snowstorms you should be good =)

dropzone now makes springs with a 2inch front drop 2 1/2 in the rear on ebay for 99.99 with 29.00 shipping i emaild the guy and he said they ar really good springs!!

2" drop on my car=pushing snow. not in ny, cant have a 2" drop, 1.8 sound snice, What else are good springs

well, in the pic in my sig it was Ground controlls, with about 3" drop... now I'm on Tein SS coilovers..

Are Ground Controlls a brand? I think it would be sweet to have a 3" drop. I haven't really got a direct answer thought. I think ya'll are saying springs but maybe i'm wrong! HELP!

as for now I'd say I am at a 2.5" drop, though the Teins are capable of going lower in the front it just doesn't look right.

and yes Ground Control is a brand, its a threaded sleeve slip-on coilover for stock or aftermarket shocks. I would not recomend them due to the fact that if you were to buy them and new struts then the cost is getting close to a full coilover setup that is designed to work together. just save up a little longer and get the who shebang... its worth it.

Back