*Vid* MazdaSpeed RX-8 A-spec, Honda S2000 Spec V,Integra Type R, Alfa 147 GTA, VWR32

Nice, the RX-8 beat out the s2000. I thought the s2000 was gonna take it on the straights and almost did, but you just cant touch mazdas on the tweisties.

Rism said:
Nice, the RX-8 beat out the s2000. I thought the s2000 was gonna take it on the straights and almost did, but you just cant touch mazdas on the tweisties.
Thats right....

I thought A-spec was "race" designations for cars like B-spec, and C-spec. There is a Mazdaspeed RX8 B-spec and a Mazdaspeed MX-5 C-spec.

Edit- Read the above post wrong.

ZoomZoomH said:
the 'A' in A-Spec doesn't mean American numbnut
how the F am I supposed to know? i didnt see any threads on the meaning of "_spec"

I thought GT3Aspec meant american, and I would assume the "Jspec" everyone throws around meant Japanese...

btw, watch who yur callin numbnuts, or u might really have some numb nuts at the next meet ;) (luahg)muah haha haha j/k :D

A-spec, with A = american??
they dun even sell the Mazdaspeed version of the RX-8 in the states though...

now tats confusing

A-spec is just something to describe the level of tune/racing group that it's in. read the posts up there.

damn, that RX-8 was dope. i want one.

also, there are Acura TL A-specs and RSX-S A-specs in America, but the A does not stand for America. A-Spec is Acura's "tuning arm" like Honda has "Honda Factory Performance" (HFP). honda wanted a separate name for Acura to differentiate the two brands in America.

Back