GI: Projector Headlights.

:
97 Maxima SE 5spd
This is for all of those interested. You know what to do. We're gonna email this to various companies, and see if we can finally get some made!

1) GAspeedProtege (Will pay deposit)
2) Witchdoktor (Will pay deposit)

this thread is on three other forums

1100057222544_1101092600794_LHP_CV9698JMk.jpg

Custom Headlight Jobs:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17393

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=35658
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Last edited:
I saw a mazaspeed that had them, he said he sent his lamps to europe for a week and had them gutted, and cost about a grand

3) MIA protege (will pay right now)
4) Hollywood2009(Will pay deposit)

Hell yeah! Let's keep it coming, soon we will start posting pics of light designs to see what you guys like the best. Hopefully a company will pick up on them.

2) Witchdoktor (Will pay deposit) 99 LX
02 LX

1) GAspeedProtege (Will pay deposit) 3.5 MSP
02 LX

GAspeedProtege said:
This is for all of those interested. You know what to do. We're gonna email this to various companies, and see if we can finally get some made!

i refuse to pay for something before i see it, but if theyre high quality and look good ill definitely buy some.

Stealth5 said:
i refuse to pay for something before i see it, but if theyre high quality and look good ill definitely buy some.
Same here. I would definately pick some up after seeing the final product and depending on cost. As for price. I wouldn't pay a dollar over $300 for some.

Deposit will be refundable if it falls through or you don't like it, would just be to show that we are willing to spend the money for their time.

you guys, go to hidtech.com, I am in the process of retrofitting my headlights right now as i type this, if you have patience and a couple toold its not hard at all. HIDtech will do it for you for 275, buy some projectors of ebay or www.hidforum.com, and them send them there it would be much cheaper, then 500. Oh by the way I have extra set of Valeos projector of a AUDI, if anyone is intersted, will look great in a p5 or msp. I was going to use them but there was a lot of color, and i want more of white oout of hid kit. Go to HIDtech and email them they are really nice guys, and they probably wouldnt mind helping you out at all.

1) GAspeedProtege (Will pay deposit) 3.5 MSP
3) MIA protege (will pay right now) 00 LX
02 LX
5) ghostP5 02 P5
6) enigM@

1) GAspeedProtege
2) Witchdoktor
3) MIA protege
4) Hollywood2009
5) ghostP5 02 P5
6) enigM@
7) Drackonn
8) jnorion
9) Zmanpro63
10) Prote-J
11) DaveB
12) NegatiZE

Are these going to be in black or chrome?

Last edited:
Back