? about MP3 struts and swaybars.

upsman

:
'00 JDM converted sedan
Hello all

Im looking into buying the MP3 struts and sway bars for my car '00 Pro. My ? is whether or not the sway bars have a mounting point ON the struts. I've heard they do mount to the struts and want to see if it is true. If not, is there any reason why I can't just put the sway bars and struts on my car? Are the end-links different lenghts from my car? Please pardon me if this sounds like a dumb question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeremy

Check out www.racingbeat.com. They have a large write up of what can, and can't be put on the p5. Your not the only person to ask this question apparantly. I read it a long time ago, but I think your out of luck. They made a lot of modifications the the frame/chsis to put in the shocks and stuff.

yes the endlinks are different. there were a few people from protegetech.com who tried this and couldnt get it to fit. you might want to pay protegetech.com a visit to get a clear answer.....hope this helps

Thanks guys. I went to my dealer today and asked all the ?s. I need to get the struts, end-links, and sway bars for it to work. A bit pricey even at "cost" which is what they give the stuff to me for. Price really isn't the issue tho. I think the Mazdaspeeds are a little more expensive but are adj. Well I have decisions to make. Thanks to all for helping me out!!!

Jeremy

those ajustable one i have on my rx. much more fun now. the came for sus. tec
go for it.
understeer, oversteer whooo hooo

Back