An invitation(call-out) for Pirana and Tease

Hehehe, sounds inviting. We are heading to TX Motorplex (naughty) though.

Last edited:
Pirana said:
(bike) Give me a call when you hit the 12's on the 1/4(spank)
haha well if i were all wheel drive i wouldnt have much of a problem...(rofl)
but let me know when you think your ready to run and accept whatever the outcome is(loser) (lol2)

I dont know what you are saying, since I did accepted the first run outcome. And I thought you guys always said AWD is not an issue after 20mph. Like I said, when you hit 12's give me a call (bike)

And does it matter if still stock? Obviously you guys arent (bicker)

Pirana said:
I dont know what you are saying, since I did accepted the first run outcome. And I thought you guys always said AWD is not an issue after 20mph. Like I said, when you hit 12's give me a call (bike)

And does it matter if still stock? Obviously you guys arent (bicker)
lol at a 20mph it doesnt matter? but in the 1/4 umm..........yea it matters....

lol the mods wouldnt matter if my car started off at 230HP(scratch) (lol2)

And does it matter if still stock? Obviously you guys arent
this makes me laugh that a STI owner says this about a car that starts off with half the hp they have..but through in a little bit of mods and now im feared.

Last edited:
this makes me laugh that a STI owner says this about a car that starts off with half the hp they
All I'am saying is you obviously have a fast MSP, and obviously the STi starts as a fast car anyway, you guys ask me if I'am still rolling stock, so obviously now you fear. Just to calm you down, if you consider my exhaust a mod, then not I'am not stock. But you have to resource to race gas, open exhaust and other mods just to hang.

So keep on hanging in there, one day you will see the light, oops my tail lights (spank)

Pirana said:
All I'am saying is you obviously have a fast MSP, and obviously the STi starts as a fast car anyway, you guys ask me if I'am still rolling stock, so obviously now you fear. Just to calm you down, if you consider my exhaust a mod, then not I'am not stock. But you have to resource to race gas, open exhaust and other mods just to hang.

So keep on hanging in there, one day you will see the light, oops my tail lights (spank)
no more race gas here buddy..(nana)
and maybe one day ill see your tails but for now you can see mine haha

Pirana said:

LoL... Its called "run what ya brung. " Last time you got owned... race gas.. open exhaust or what not. Just to hang? Lolz your the one that couldnt hang on from what i last heard. Fuel cut this.. Fuel cut that... Maybe one day he will see the light after you acutally prove that your car has more power.

Back