An invitation(call-out) for Pirana and Tease

ProPartsUSA.COM said:
Lol why don't you try to hit 12's first before you say anything.(scratch)
oh s*** here comes the fight. DING DING DING Round 1

noclue119 said:
oh s*** here comes the fight. DING DING DING Round 1
LoL. No fight here. Just none of this 1/8th mile crap and conversion. I think he should truely hit 12's before he says a remark like that.

You know I did ask him to race again, but I think he knew that the beating he gave me was just a mistake in my part. Which I did accept (if you have ever read any of the other threads).

I edited this post because when I posted I was upset at the previous posts. All of you that know me, know that I dont BS in the forum. Anyway the post did say the if we want to meet for a "friendly" track meet, we can all drive to TX Motorplex on Friday May 28th and do their Street Night. There will be plenty of Mazda members to witness what happens.

Peace to all, and remember I love Proteges as much as you do.

Last edited:
omg why are you arguing about some race, vic you are a cool guy. maurice you are a cool guy. cant we all just get along? i might go to track this sun, the school i go to is sponsoring the event for free. the only prob is that it is a 1/8 mile. i just wanna get some practice launching. they say launching at the track is dif from track, so i guess i will see this weekend.

(burnout) (stoned) (wedge)
dominoy2k1 said:
omg why are you arguing about some race, vic you are a cool guy. maurice you are a cool guy. cant we all just get along? i might go to track this sun, the school i go to is sponsoring the event for free. the only prob is that it is a 1/8 mile. i just wanna get some practice launching. they say launching at the track is dif from track, so i guess i will see this weekend.

ThrillRide said:
lol....they aren't. proparts is the one talking the trash! vic and discreet know its all good. that first race happend when vic just had the car for about 2k miles. and as for the 12's proparts (evil) come and see for yourself.
Ex-*******-actly!!!! Proparts obviously put his flamitory remarks in on an otherwise cool situation. I was there, and saw the whole thing from the chase car. But that's besides the point.

ProPartsUSA.COM said:
LoL. No fight here. Just none of this 1/8th mile crap and conversion. I think he should truely hit 12's before he says a remark like that.
whoa whoa whoa what part of this is he starting sheet....hes stating the facts...
i was asked to call when i hit 12's when he hasnt even hit 12's...hes basing off 1/8 mile times.

anyway it all good, me nor proparts is starting sheet...its all in good fun
im sure youve seen this post by proparts.
bring that sheet(upyours)

oh i read in dsport...that a damn sti dynos stock at 250 something....then with a intake and exhaust thrown in it dynod 280.....WTF?
lol there shouldnt even be a competition here...haha but then again i dont have your average speed...but 280hp wtf?!?

Thats a huge fuggin jump in power....especially from just an intake and exhaust, is there that much restriction?

Jesus, you must really hate me. Oh well to each its own. I could care less if he beats me, its the same thing I did with my P5, beat WRXs and SS on the highway. So calm down, get down from your miniature-horse and go hide behind your keyboard. You are making a bid deal out of nothing. What you are so perfect that all your problems are caused by someone else, I stated facts of what happened not made up an excuse. Why dont you ask him why he didnt want to race again. That way he could have said he beat me twice.

And by the way, the car had 800 miles of which 150 where from the Austin trip.(fu)

lol whoa man...its the internet dude..relax
i didnt race you twice for two reasons man... 1.wasnt worth it cause the outcome of the first one settled it...and 2. we were leaving..going the opposite way.

relax dude..lets lay off of this...
this was just an invite for the 22nd thats all..no hard feelings intended

Back