What do you use to clean up the engine bay

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
with all my turbo s*** everywhere ive found my engine bay is a mess of vacuum lines and extra wires (ex - from extending my o2 sensor around the engine block)...you guys use wire looms or some s***? i dont want something tacky or piss poor.

Clean up the wires andvac lines to be just a little longer then necessary, and then make it all look factory with new black loom and good quality black zip ties. Do not get that dollar store or ebay s***, make it look factory. :D

i cant wait to get my car running right, now that i know what the problem is...as soon as jamie paypals me the money tonight im going to have to order the FMU in addition to the fuel pump i already bought :D

fuel pump + fmu.. now all u need is a wideband and sum suckafree stickaRz.. and u are set -=P

yea i know a wideband, which is too goddamned expensive lol. if i ever up the boost past 7 one day ill get me a wideband.

nice gald its figured, buy the good stuff at autozone. and wrap in electrical tape it looks so much better then zip ties, i really thought wire loom would look bad but tastfully it looks good.

i notice with a lot of my colored wires, to make it simple, i just got electrical tape or black wire loom and covered. didnt want the red loom or wutever, too much attn imo. electrical tape and some time can make it look nice/clean. gl! - chris

Do not wait to up to boost to get a wideband. Save the 350 and get one from Perf. Trust me bro, a wideband is the single most important item on any aftermarket boosted car. If you dont want to or cant, do it, get yourself an EGT gauge at least Matt. :D

boostisgood said:
Do not wait to up to boost to get a wideband. Save the 350 and get one from Perf. Trust me bro, a wideband is the single most important item on any aftermarket boosted car. If you dont want to or cant, do it, get yourself an EGT gauge at least Matt. :D
i already got a greddy egt gauge.

Back