headlight adjustment?

vividmaz3

ok so i dropped my car like a mad man as you all know.. but how do i adjust my headlights up a little bit? i dont have the xenon lights so there is no adjustment in the car.. so do i get no adjustment for not spending the extra $800 for xenon? i can't find any sort of adjustment under the hood.. WTF?!?! oh an hey if anyone knows that that little knob/sensor lookin thing in the middle of the dash closest to the window is please let me know? it's like a little nub just sitting there doing nuthin..... thanks, Gabe

RonH said:
If you don't have xenon, that knob must be the dash light control you're looking at.
no i'm talking about on the dash, next to the windshield.. like towards the front of the car. but right in the middle where the bottom of the windshield would end.

vividmaz3 said:
no i'm talking about on the dash, next to the windshield.. like towards the front of the car. but right in the middle where the bottom of the windshield would end.
That doesn't do anything - just a stub.

wongpres said:
That doesn't do anything - just a stub.
if you are talking about the button above the gauges, its to make ur orange part brighter if you are running your headlights during the daytime.

on a lot of cars, there is a little gear that you turn via a screw with a socket wrech, its behind the lights on the left on the passenger side, on the right on the driver side.

04mazda3s said:
if you are talking about the button above the gauges, its to make ur orange part brighter if you are running your headlights during the daytime.
vividmaz3 is referring to the stub in the middle of the dashboard that's located close to where the front defroster vent is (so way up the dash by the windshield).

Guys, youre missing the question... i have xenon lights, so i cant help him....

somebody with regular lights... please read what he is asking

Back