Sponsorship Policies of Protege Garage

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
Check out the Sponsored Car Page here : http://www.mazda3online.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=15

Right now we have info for Pat's car only! If you are sponsered by us, send us some pics and info!!!

In accordance with new and upcoming forum policies regarding advertisements on the Mazda Forums, Protege Garage and Mazda3Online have decided to accept a limited number of applications for Official Sponsorship from members of this forum.

What this means:
- Only sanctioned and sponsored members, employees or vendor partners will be permitted to have signatures or avatar information that contains links or images regarding Protege Garage and Mazda3Online. This is NOT a policy of Protege Garage or Mazda3Online - This is a policy of the Mazda Forums that we as an Authorized Vendor are obligated to adhere to. For questions regarding these policies please confer with an Admin or Moderator.
- Any sponsorships endorsed by Protege Garage are considered contractual agreements in the same manner that a shop would sponsor a customer's vehicle.

How do I get sponsored?
Submit an email application for sponsorship to Ken@Mazda3Online.com and await reply. There will only be a limited number of these sponsorships given at this point in time, so in the application briefly describe what makes you a good candidate for sponsorship. Obviously we cannot hand these out like candy on halloween.

What kinds of sponsorships are there?
Protege Garage and Mazda3Online will not be offering full sponsorships in that free parts will be made available. We simply do not do the volume of business required to allow that.

All sponsorships will include the best "at cost" discounts we can provide on parts listed on the Protege Garage and Mazda3Online web stores. Parts not listed but that can be ordered by our distributors are also eligible for these discounts on a case by case basis. There is no minimum purchase requirement for a sponsorship.

Team sponsorships are currently not being offered but will be considered upon review of a team application sent to the above email address. Currently we are sponsoring certain members of Mazda Team.

Mazda dealers are invited to apply as well.

Sponsored vehicles will be required to sport a logo of the owner's choosing on thier vehicle. We will offer logos in any size in multiple colors and designs. We will display sponsored customer vehicles on the Protege Garage website. We also ask that forum members who are sponsored by us have a tasteful display and banner in thier sig stating "Officially Sponsored By Protege Garage (or Mazda3Online)".

I thought you guys weren't into the whole sponsorship thing?
We weren't, but we have come to recognize that there are mutual benefits to sponsorship. In the future we are hoping to further enhance our sponsorship programs. This is a test pilot program right now, and depending on the results we will continue to expand the program in new directions.

What about Mazda OEM parts?
We are able to secure discounts on Mazda parts normally sold through dealer or retail channels. This is currently an evolving program as well.

Once again, please direct any applications or inquiries to Ken@Mazda3Online.com

Last edited:
can i have a few days to work up a decent proposal and have it to you by say monday? i dont want to send some chicken scratch email garbage.
thanks
john

This is a free BUMP, get in on this while you can, space is limited! Ken and Bryan are great guys to be sponsored by! Just gotta know how to rub them the right way (bj)

i would like to be sponsored. just mail the checks and parts to my house. and although i can't "rub the right way," i can scrach my ass just fine (moon) , thank you.

jk, good luck finding some cars to sponsor. i've only been on this board for only a couple weeks, and it looks like i'll need a looooooooooooooooong time to mod my car to some of the cars i've seen here.

Dexter said:
i would like to sponsor myself.
(lol)

boostisgood said:
Email senst. :D I hope you have powerpoint to see my proposal. :D
I do indeed, very well done. I'll be getting back to you soon.

mypfizzle said:
can i have a few days to work up a decent proposal and have it to you by say monday? i dont want to send some chicken scratch email garbage.
thanks
john
that works fine :)

pdhaudio83 said:
Ken, I e-mailed you twice. The second e-mail includes pictures. Sorry for breaking it up.
No apologies needed, Pat :)

With that last one from Pdh, that's all I can do for now folks - I'm going to close the open applications for now, but I will take new ones and keep them on file in the event I am going to sponsor any more people. Thanks for the support and interest!

-Ken

Back