DELSING MOTORSPORT big brake fit and road test

Hey!

Did the install last night with braided lines, evrything went together perfectly and clears nicely. Again I will point out the stock dust shield does not need to be removed. Also remember spacers must be used, but most people want to do that mod anyway.

Pedal feel is great, hard to improve on something so good to begin with, but it has improved. Initial "bite" is immediate with the willwood polymatrix pads. Will be letting the pads bed in for a few days before really getting on them. This will allow me to test and check the front to rear balance. Attached are a few more pics.

Now that the design is finalized, we will be getting the pricing settled. There will be options for drilling, slotting, plating etc. If looks alone could stop a car, this does it! Soon we will be hitting the road race course for some lap days!!! Thanks

Godspeed!
Dave

Attachments

• ff 011.jpg
    ff 011.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 763
  • ff 008.jpg
    ff 008.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 527
bill harvey said:
What wheels are you running?
I was wondering this too, what wheels and size?

Brake kit looks awesome, everytime you make something my list of things I want get longer. Tomorrow's the first autox of the season here, yay.

~brian

wow, beautiful Dave, Those things are really freaking huge! Will pads and rotors be easy to find/get as replacements as the originals wear?

Do you know what size snow wheels/tires you would need to clear those? I'm thinking 15" will definitely NOT clear them, but 16" might

The wheels are Racing Hart CP-035R & from what I remember, Dave is running a 225 width tire on them. The wheels alone are amazing, but with the brake kit it's simply BADASS! (thumb)

CP035_on_AcuraNSX.jpg

You only see these wheels on really nice cars.

Last edited:
Hey!

Yes, the kit is for the MSP. The pics show our race wheels Racing Hart cp 035's, but it fits the stock ones also(with spacers, rear lip rolling). Pads and rotors will all be easy to get and replace. The kit price does not include the spacers. The callipers are way light and stiff! By the way we got the wheels from theTripoint guys when they went to 8 inch wide. I feel really blessed to have been able to get a set from them. Trying to keep pricing down without lowering quality. Thanks

Godspeed!
Dave

Coo, I just recieved these from Daedalus, and all I can say is it's too bad Delsing didn't make more, these things are HUGE and look amazing!!!

Back