1st dent

PR5hokie

Well needless to say I finally have a dent in my car. Decided to have a small party the other night and a "friend" of mine thought it would be funny to set off the alarm by ramming her hip into my side door. Hip hit, and dent followed. Brought it by a couple of shops today and there quoting $50 for paintless dent removal (if possible due to location) and $300 for pounding out, compounding and repainting/clearcoating. This place was recommended by the Mazda dealer so I'm more inclined to go with them. The other places seemed a bit shady and I don't want a bad paint match on the yellow. Man am I pissed. It's my first car and that dent just about killed me. Of course I lost whatever buzz I had for the rest of the evening. Sorry all....just wanted to vent.

Matt

That is not hip to do.... sucks man

PR5hokie said:
Well needless to say I finally have a dent in my car. Decided to have a small party the other night and a "friend" of mine thought it would be funny to set off the alarm by ramming her hip into my side door. Hip hit, and dent followed. Brought it by a couple of shops today and there quoting $50 for paintless dent removal (if possible due to location) and $300 for pounding out, compounding and repainting/clearcoating. This place was recommended by the Mazda dealer so I'm more inclined to go with them. The other places seemed a bit shady and I don't want a bad paint match on the yellow. Man am I pissed. It's my first car and that dent just about killed me. Of course I lost whatever buzz I had for the rest of the evening. Sorry all....just wanted to vent.

Matt

Geezzzzz.... was she a cow or something? That's a pretty hefty dent by a person ... much less a girl! :rolleyes:

more likely that she was an anorexic......an that pointy hip bone was pointing out jus right! Is she at least gonna pay for it??

Guy, Its not even my car and Im pissed. I hope you feel better now and everything turns out fine.

Back