Protege5 in import show

Togan

My Blueberry Pie P5
Contributor
:
2010 M3 GT SPORT
ias_protege5_01.jpg

id say the headlight blue thing looks good as well as the white cf hood..

that logo on the hood is Troy Lee Designs, they make and paint motorcycle helmets, some good s***, they do awesome paint jobs

well isnt that what many ppl do to their headlights? ive seen some ppl on this board have red and black already..

Wow... silver CF hood? Where can you get one of them? Wonder what it would look like on my silver msp.

The lights are painted on the inside, Also to answer your question Matthew Why a P5 at one time Troy Lee was advertiseing a Mazda Truck Troy Lee edition. So they just moved there advertisement to the wagon .

sleeperp5 said:
I think that P5 was for sale on ebay and got no bids.
I think I remember someone saying the dealer eventually sold it for like $1500 or something rediculous like that.

Not a big fan...

NCMP3 said:
The lights are painted on the inside, Also to answer your question Matthew Why a P5 at one time Troy Lee was advertiseing a Mazda Truck Troy Lee edition. So they just moved there advertisement to the wagon .
oh i see. i wonder if that is drivable at night with the lights painted like that.

blaxer said:
I think I remember someone saying the dealer eventually sold it for like $1500 or something rediculous like that.

Not a big fan...

really? u sure it wasnt 15,000?

matt that color is the same as black would do and i look the lock if you match to the outside of the car it looks awesome. the modena has the same look

Back