ordering from AWR = not working..

SuperSpud

im trying to buy an awr front motor mount... and, its not working... I keep logging in , adding item, and checking out, but it says "cart empty" every time... Im using my friends address, and different billing address.. but not working.. whats the dealio?

lemme go try

[edit: yeah, it's doing the same thing for me.. just call em tomorrow morning. 760.598.9782]

Last edited:
SuperSpud said:
marc... when have you ever talked/ordred anything? lol.... sorry.. not to be an ass

talked? wtf? i talk all the time...

as for ordering from him, i haven't... but i've corresponded with mitch a few times regarding ordering and parts. this is when i still HAD a car. :(
i dunno where the "attack" came from... i was only trying to help. he's a longtime staple to the 3rd gens, might as well try to forward business to him.

mx3ownzj00 said:
talked? wtf? i talk all the time...

as for ordering from him, i haven't... but i've corresponded with mitch a few times regarding ordering and parts. this is when i still HAD a car. :(
i dunno where the "attack" came from... i was only trying to help. he's a longtime staple to the 3rd gens, might as well try to forward business to him.
I love you marc

Back