Back Bumper F'd Up~

J Goodz

I was parked and some effin stupid gook, slamed right behing me trying to park. I dint get his lisence plate or anything!
But the damage is the back right has brown doodie on it that i cant get off, look like some of his paint and the back right fender is sticking out a lil. My question is does anyone know anything good to get rid of that paint s***? or how much it should cost to fix everything?

-Joe

side note - no offence to any asian people for my comment. its just I'm really pissed at the ones that have no clue how to f'ing drive a car let alone see straight! sooo stooopid! sorry.

Hey I feel your pain and understand that you are angry but I am confused. First, if you know that he is a (you fill in that offensive word you used) then you must have seen him. If you did see the driver why didn't you get the plate #?

If you didn't see the driver that sucks but don't call him/her a "gook". The last thing you want are people coming on your pity thread and yelling at you.

I do know how you feel though. My car has been hit a couple of times, even kicked (THE THIRD DAY THAT I TOOK IT TO SCHOOL!!!) Some people have no respect whatsoever and you have a right to be angry at them but there is nothing you can do. Just report it to insurance and try to make the best of it (even though there isn't anything good that could come out of this). It will work out though, don't worry.

Hey man,

You may want to replace that word "gook" with something else. The fact that they were asian is irrelevant. That person just could not drive! I feel your pain, but that would be just like someone using the "N" word against me. Just my 10 cents.

They have a point. but if you're trying to get the paint off, get a rag and pour a bit of gasoline on it(on the rag). then all you have to do is wipe the bumper where the paint is at. It'll come off but is the bumper dented in any way or does it sit funny now? If it does you need to replace the bumper b/c the shock absorbing material behind it is more than likely ruined.

ok ok I said a bad word. Dont start writing hate mail or anything, thats just how I express myself, I'm from NY queens so you get used to it. Anyway the point is my back left fender is a lil out of place, is there a way to snap it back into place or do i have to replace the whole thing?

Ok,
Joe go to the auto parts store and get some polishing compound ,it will remove the other guys paint without hurting yours

Joe, with good compound and a buffer, everything can look good as new. But if you don't have any experience with a buffer and compound, you better to go to a body shop. A good body shop will charge you only a few $ and will do a good job. Don't try to save a few box and make more damage than repair. I do airbush painting and I know what I'm talking about when it's time to talk about paint! ;)

Thanx alot I apreciate it. I already compounded it and it looks good now. But still that fender sticking out bout a 1/4 of an inch bothers me.
And to hukster I feel your pain, $600 is bulls*** because some homo in a focus was an a-hole. Good luck with that.

(now dont start writing me e-mails about using the word homo!)

Back