Motorola V400 phone - Anyone have this cell phone, yet?

A

AGR

I have an opportunity to purchase one from my Cingular service, for a great price. I currently have a Nokia 3595, which I have only had since October. The 3595 is nice, but the V400 has the camera, and more bells and whistles. Ha!

Last edited:
greag.. the phone is pretty nice.. flip.. full color.. awesome screen.. vga camera with 4 times zoom.. and a spekaer phone.. the only dowside i have found to this unit is i play with it so much i kill the battery before the day is over..
to fix this problem i ordered a desktop charger and a extra battery (the motorola v60 slim batteries work in it) and i just swap them when i get home..
ive been really happy with mine..

mypfizzle said:
greag.. the phone is pretty nice.. flip.. full color.. awesome screen.. vga camera with 4 times zoom.. and a spekaer phone.. the only dowside i have found to this unit is i play with it so much i kill the battery before the day is over..
to fix this problem i ordered a desktop charger and a extra battery (the motorola v60 slim batteries work in it) and i just swap them when i get home..
ive been really happy with mine..

Thanks! How about downloading the pics?

i go on matrix m to dl them for the phone.. i dont really send any out tho.. the photo phone book is awesome... when someone calls their pic shows up.. overall im happy.. its a nice toy.. BTW.. its good to see u back here AGR.. we missed u -=P
check out motorla.com and search for v400 for a list on the specs..
and i think cnet.com has a review on it now. -=P

Back