Nology Kit Available

soulstylee

:
'96 626
Here

Don't know how much improvment there will be with the kit. I have Nology's on my FS-03, they're very nice, I might have to pick up this kit when my conversion is complete.

Geoff

my god thats expensive, i really doubt that it's going to do much (kinda like grounding wires)

Yeah, but they sure would look cool, and that's what's most important, right? j/k I've probably already spent more for less power. We'll see when/if somebody tries it.

they are just moving the stock coils and putting leads instead??? what a joke. you're better off just getting replacement leads like magnecor instead. have a look how much further the spark has to travel to the plug...longer distance for electricity to travel, more loss of power.

i just wish they'd make replacement coil packs. that would be a much much better idea

Have you guys ever seen the test comparison of Nology wires? Alamo Autosports here in Arlington, Tx has a display set up. When you touch the button, you see a huge spark compared to stock.

i'm sure they deliver more spark than from the stock leads, but when you're sending a spark 1' further than before...doesnt seam logical.

i really doubt this mod is worth it. you will never get any more initial spark without a new coil pack

Lots of research and development on various cars with these wires say otherwise. Finally they are available. I remember talking on the phone with them a year ago about these when I was getting my PDA Dyno. They said that it was gonna be set up just like it is in the picture. These are the best wires you can get for your car.

well, the spark may have to travel a little farther, but they are all going an equal length and they wires look friggen thick

how are they different from the sparkco ones?

wires.jpg

Read up on the Nology set-up and what they use and you will find your answer to why they are better than the rest or the best when using a stock coil.They have a built in capacitor system in each wire (audio guys will know what this is and what it WILL do for power dist.)and also run a non-resistor style spark plug to get the max power out of each fire.If i remember right though,the non-resistor spark plugs will be good for spark power but will create some interference with the radio(humming ,whirring )through the speakers.
Worth 2 bills ???
I dunno if they are worth that much but if I wished to do some upgrades to the ignition system,then I would prob give these a try.

Damn,I wish Jacobs would make a system for the proteges!
My .02 cents
Matt

vodapas77 said:
I don't know if they have the Protetge kit yet, but $158 shipped beats the hell out of $191. I'm giving these some serious thought.

http://www.imotorgear.com/product.asp?source=&dept_id=31030201&pf_id=31030201P0001

Well now,that is a much better price than 191 now isnt it?
That is already about a 20% drop in the price we have found in under 12 hrs.
I might be able to get a GB on these if there is enough interest and get them at a lower price than the $158.

ANYONE INTERESTED?

If so I can check into it on monday the 19th and see what kind of pricing I can get and what kind of quantity we would have to purchase to get a good deal

Let me know
Matt:D

Back