Its Snowing

dj JINX

:
MSP
hey its snowing hopefully it wont stick cause I dont have my truck and dont wanna drive the MSP in the snow:confused:

no s*** man!!!! I just woke up and there's friggin' snow on the ground and it's still coming down!!!! OMG I hate winter so much!!!!! I hope this s*** goes away before the meet tomorrow.

BTW we are in the Raleigh/Durham area in NC. It's supposed to be the "south" but you wouldn't know it today :)

There was a slight flurry a little while ago here in New Jersey, but it stopped. Hopefully, for good.

We are in RDU area like loj68 said, there is a rtp tonite wonder if anyone will show? The ride to work wasnt that bad either only bout 1/2 inch in the ground

dj JINX said:
We are in RDU area like loj68 said, there is a rtp tonite wonder if anyone will show? The ride to work wasnt that bad either only bout 1/2 inch in the ground

yeah, I hope it melts off by then.....I really wanna go but I'm not gonna risk a fender bender in the MSP :)

newf said:
what do you do with the srt4 this time of year? Drive it or not?

Well in NC it only snows like 1 day every year so we drive all year round. I didn't even have a car for the last 3 years.....motorcycles only. Winters here are usually pretty mild.....we just get that one random day each year where it snows or ices or something and it sucks. Then we get spells during the winter where it'll get in the 60's for a few days and be real nice. I couldn't ever live any farther north.

Back