MSP ECU wiring diagram

Can anyone direct me to where I could find the MSP ECU diagram? I'm trying to install a 1st gen AVC-R but the manuals on the net only list the 1996 Eunos for the newest Mazda ECU diagram :(
TIA

Thanks jred321, that's exactly what I was looking for. Now I have to figure out which wire to connect the avc-r injector signal lead to...The no. 1 injector?? I guess older ECU's only had 1 injector signal wire in the harness instead of 4:confused:

cocoabrova said:
I guess older ECU's only had 1 injector signal wire in the harness instead of 4:confused:

Ummm, think about that... anything with multiple injectors that is not gang or bank-fired MUST use separate wires for each injector.

Obviously this excludes TBI units.

So am I supposed to run 4 separate wires from the ECU to the single avc-r injector lead?? I don't even know how well this 1st gen avc-r will work on the MSP :(

cocoabrova said:
So am I supposed to run 4 separate wires from the ECU to the single avc-r injector lead?? I don't even know how well this 1st gen avc-r will work on the MSP :(
Anyone installed a 1st gen avc-r in their MSP? I could use some direction;)

cocoabrova said:
Anyone installed a 1st gen avc-r in their MSP? I could use some direction;)
The avc-r also didn't come with the pressure sensor.....Would it be possible to use a GM 3-bar instead, or the factory boost pressure sensor:confused:

i'm lookign to hook up my fuel cut defencer i just need to find from the maf what is into the ecu adn what is out of the ecu

[threadjack]
funny how half the people that were on this old thread have EVOs now....
[/threadjack]

Back