lug nut sizes.....

p5sundevil

:
03.5 MidnightBlue p5
so whats stock size on the 03+ p5s?

long story short ONE of my locking lugs got stolen, i am not sure what that asshole is gonna do with 1 locking lug and no locking bit but I have decided to just get all new lug nuts, they have anodized blue ones on ebay for 29 plus shipping and just wanted to make sure the size was correct, i think they said those were 15mm 1.2 or 1.5

Last edited:
wait...they stole a locking nut ? like the one that requires a key to unlock ? wtF ? (uhm)

yah thats what I dont get, i was coming home from the bars and a session at a friends house(man I had to sit there for over 2 hours b4 I could drive) and parked in my driveway(I live in center house of a cul-de-sac) and as I was walking in the front door I noticed a white altima go by the coldesac, i heard it brake hard so I stood there with just the security gate closed and saw the car back up and pull into the culdesac right behind my car, by the time i moved to the front window he was pulling out.

Next morning my front right locking lug was gone? lol.

weird cause I had all my stereo equipment stolen from my eclipse infront of this house also, and this neighborhood has the lowest crime rate in almost all of Phoenix. i think those fukkers follow me home.

I hope you don't have the OEM locknuts. A few people have had them shatter on them including me.

I replaced them with McGards.

Back