What does the 10,000 mile service include?

Daotan

Hey all, I was just wondering what is included in the 10,000 mile service. I took my car in becasue they sent me a mailer and all they did was change the oil.

Anyone know?

I have no idea about a 10k mile service. Maybe if you get your oil change every 5k miles, then okay. You go in there ar 10k and get an oil change. There is a major 30k mile service that is expensive I hear (air filter spark plug change, fluids, lots of inspection. At 45,000, you have to replace the engine coolant. Every 30k miles, you have to go in for the big service thingy.

btw, this is for the protege, dunno if its the same for a mazda6

Daotan said:
Hey all, I was just wondering what is included in the 10,000 mile service. I took my car in becasue they sent me a mailer and all they did was change the oil.

Anyone know?

Looks like this is an old post from 2003, but I just got a letter from the dealer saying the MazdaSpeed6 is overdue for 10k 10000 mile service. Does anyone know what that includes for a ms6? By the way, it is a lease; maybe this is one of those preventative requirements they bug you about for a lease but not a car that was purchased? Thank you very much.

Back