anyone want to trade?

chris311

my car was flashed before i bought my car, i am looking for a non-flashed ecu to trade for my flashed one i would pay shipping both ways and $50.00 to anyone willing to help

If you're scared because you don't think you can turn your boost up then calm down. Both people that I've seen running rather high boost levels are flashed. I am not saying that it will be safe to crank up the boost a lot, but if you do it right; use colder plugs, tune it if you go really high, and get more fuel to the engine if needed then you will be fine.

chris311 said:
my car was flashed before i bought my car, i am looking for a non-flashed ecu to trade for my flashed one i would pay shipping both ways and $50.00 to anyone willing to help

Can't you just take it back to the dealership and tell them to flash it with everything except the update? I thought the flash was a two step thing, the normal calculations and then the updated part?... I may be wrong, there was a lot of incorrect information about the flash when I was reading it.

The dealer did not have the non flashed code to flash back, I tried. I traded with Jeff Neff, he did not flash his. It was the fastest easiest way to fix the problem.

Back