what is the bolt pattern and backspacing on the Protege 5?

Is this a serious question?

1 off set way too low

2 lug pattern is 5x114.3 so clearly 5x120 will not fit. 30 seconds of reading would have answered this

I dont install and remove tires and rims for a living so im not familur with Rims Sizes. How the heck am i supposed to know what an ET20 means or a 5x120? Even if i read and saw the 2 different sizes i dont know what they mean. I know what a 5 lug bolt pattern is and a 4 lug bolt pattern is but all this 5x 120 and 5x114.3 code talk doesnt make sense lol!

I meant search for different bolt patterns are and what the off set/et is and learn something on your own. Then come to the forum and figure out our bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and we use a higher off set and that if its not high enough the tires will rub

Very simple things you could have done on your own like most people. But instead you ask for us to give you info you could easily look up. Not trying to be a dick but the info is right there in front of you if you want it. don't take the lazy way out and ask for it to be handed to you

Again! I did ask around and i never got any direct answers that"s why i came here . I never took any lazy way out most people arent familur with Wheel spec sizes so there's no reason to make such a big deal out of it! It wasn"t a simple question to get an answer to and personally i still havnt met some one on here that knows what all of the wheel spec letters and numbers mean for each rim.

Diameter- simple, how big the rims are

Width- how wide the rims are

Lug pattern- spacing inbetween bolt holes. Protgs use 5x114.3 or 4x100

Off set- how far the wheel will stick out. The higher the number the further inside the wheel well it will sit. +50 is normal offset for protgs +20 will push the wheel out and will rub. All cars are different and you need to research to see what you need

Center bore- how big the center hole is.

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?

sidewall size- how big the sidewall is

Just gotta bust your balls man.

M2P503, google whatever it is you're looking for, then stick mazdas247 at the end of it. The forum's search function doesn't seem to work very well, but google can find what you're looking for. Chances are, it's already been answered. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Not trying to sound like a prick or anything.

Diameter- simple, how big the rims are

Width- how wide the rims are

Lug pattern- spacing inbetween bolt holes. Protgs use 5x114.3 or 4x100

Off set- how far the wheel will stick out. The higher the number the further inside the wheel well it will sit. +50 is normal offset for protgs +20 will push the wheel out and will rub. All cars are different and you need to research to see what you need

Center bore- how big the center hole is.

Did I miss anything?
Ok thats helpful thanks but ive seen rims sizes that say 17x5x 114.3x E34. what the heck is an E-34 supposed to mean?

sidewall size- how big the sidewall is

Just gotta bust your balls man.

M2P503, google whatever it is you're looking for, then stick mazdas247 at the end of it. The forum's search function doesn't seem to work very well, but google can find what you're looking for. Chances are, it's already been answered. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Not trying to sound like a prick or anything.
Ok thanks ill try attaching Mazda's247 at the end of it and hopefully that will get direct results

Offset will usually be "etxx" stamped on the rim, my rims on my 323 say et40 which means offset is +40

Back