Metal Shavings in oil pan??

best of luck, it sounds as though maybe your local dealership ****** up the oil level during a change or something...

you do know they have to directly relate a modification to the problem, right? cause a catback won't cause that ;)

boostisgood, i appreciate your efforts to help out in my case but sema doesnt mean jack s*** to them. SEMA does not make laws, they are a group of people who fight for rights for consumers and tuners. That bill of rights isnt really a bill, it isnt even legal persay. It is just some document that sema wrote up. Now if sema got it made a law by the federal government then it would be true and mazda would have to tell.

In order to get mazda in the hot seat we have to get them to tell me why exactly my warranty was voided in writing. They wont do it however because A.) they dont Know and B.) they are afraid that they could be wrong and then they will be farked.

As i have said before, Mazda's game is procrastination and they are damn good at it.

Lets Just say this, if procrastination was basketball mazda would be Michael Jordan.

I will not however sit around like a dumbass and not have a car. I will most likely fix it out of pocket ON MY OWN not by mazda and then sue for damages later. I will not let mazda dictate my life. I need transportation. If they will not fix it someone else will and then mazda will pay for it later.

I did not pay 22,000 dollars for this s***. Mazda, you stole my money. Way to help out your customers.

i really think mazda should have done more r&d before this car was released. Too many problems and too many upset owners. Just wait for a little bit, i bet more and more problems will occur down the road for many of us.

Way to turbo a car that cant handle boost, mazda. Good thinking there.

-B

Hmm, well, so far, I've gathered that you've turned up the boost to 11psi and have taken the car more than 100mph... that maybe enough to deny your claim ... I am curious if the 11psi can do it? Could running lean do it?

It shouldn't matter where you get your car serviced ,as long as you have a record of what what was done each time you serviced the car .at least that is how things are in Canada .
I still cant understand why Mazda Dealships in the US are being sure a pain in the ass to Protege owners ,especially the younger ones . If Mazda isnt careful there could be a class action suit against them for all the warranty work that wasn't allowed because the dealerships said the work needed wasn't warranty .
From what I understand is the dealership has to tell you what the problem is and how any mods affected the non related part.
I f they cant then the warranty will apply .
I have mods done to my 01LX as well as my92DX and I never had a problem with warranty work .

They can't do this to you. If they can't prove your mods cause whatever the problem is its is still covered by your warrenty. There is a REAL case about this and the car company lost. Good thing you've got your dad. Good luck my friend,

Moose

Latest posts

Back