body code for an msp i am tryin to get some ideas for custom

plates any help would be great thanx

(msptitani

Mods:

Copper NGK BKR7E's

Custom AEM Cold Air

Carbon Fiber Eyebrows

KartBoy Shifter Bushings

the engine code is the same as all protege's even though it has some different parts? aswell as the chasis is the same as the reg protege even though it has diff partS?

thanx guys

(msptitani

Mods:

Copper NGK BKR7E's

Custom AEM Cold Air

Carbon Fiber Eyebrows

KartBoy Shifter Bushings

falkofire said:
the engine code is the same as all protege's even though it has some different parts? aswell as the chasis is the same as the reg protege even though it has diff partS?

It's a protege with a turbo and a body kit!!!

alexlitov said:
It's a protege with a turbo and a body kit!!!

So great having Protege 5 trolls.

Your REGULAR PROTEGE WITHOUT A TURBO also didn't come with the upgraded suspension pieces.

My econobox will blow your P5 to pieces. I even missed a shift at the track last Friday and still won by 4 seconds. I don't know about everyone else, but I paid 18 for mine, well worth the extra 2k over a P5 in my opinion.

so suddenly now we have msp owners thinking they have a TOTALLY different car from the rest of the Proteges and want to FEEL special by separating themselves from it?

I guess that means none of the brake, tranny, suspension, engine upgrades meant for the other proteges will work with the all so special msp then

man what is this? we're starting inter-mazda flame wars? chill people, we're all part of the same family here :)

I'm not saying our car is different. Just with all the mods, I think it was worth paying 2k over the P5. It's lighter, and is already turbo'd, and as we all know, the potential of this car has yet to really be reached. Just throwing out my .02, not trying to start an inter-mazda war.

Now that we have gotten way off the damn subject. And yes, I think the MSP has tons more potential than the P5 or the regular Protege. Let's get back to the subject at hand. We have the same chassis # and same engine #. Big deal. And all you old F**ks need to chill out and not take s*** so damn personal.

how many tons more potential does the msp give?
you SAID it's the same chassis and the same engine didn't you?

so by this logic, you're telling me that you can't have potential because you CAN'T upgrade the suspension, CAN'T upgrade the brakes, CAN'T bolt on a turbo system that's better than the T-2-small turbo that's in the msp?

YOU'RE the one that needs to chill out, there is nothing personal about this... you're just talking s*** out of your ass.... you don't know a damn thing about your car, our cars, and the rest of the protege lineup

for once, READ THE FAQ and STFU n00b

TheMAN said:
how many tons more potential does the msp give?
you SAID it's the same chassis and the same engine didn't you?

so by this logic, you're telling me that you can't have potential because you CAN'T upgrade the suspension, CAN'T upgrade the brakes, CAN'T bolt on a turbo system that's better than the T-2-small turbo that's in the msp?

YOU'RE the one that needs to chill out, there is nothing personal about this... you're just talking s*** out of your ass.... you don't know a damn thing about your car, our cars, and the rest of the protege lineup

for once, READ THE FAQ and STFU n00b

Edwin's out in full force tonight!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

Same engine code doesn't mean s***. Suspension can't be upgrader, my ass, Tein will gladly send you a set of coil-overs. Can't upgrade brakes? Call Brembo, they'll hook you up. Can't bolt on a turbo system? Who cares, I'd rather upgrade to a T3/T4 hybrid anyways. Cheaper than calling up Spool. Wat if I'm a noob. I know more about this car than you could ever dream of. And what the hell difference does it make that I'm new to this forum. Don't get all high and mighty just because you have more posts than me. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! BIG DEAL!!!!! And can somebody please tell me why people who don't own the car think they know everything about it. I'm just curious ofcourse. WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back